hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker and I've long been addicted to the emotions I get while playing, and this addiction can lead to bad consequences, such as losing my bankroll. I've had this happen several times. But over the past year, I've made a clear plan for myself that my poker session should last no more than 4-5 hours. After that, I rest, go play basketball or just read a book, and it helps to calm down your emotional state.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Some people tend to become very obsessed when they lose and I think it also happens when they have a very good streak. I see it like this: when there is a good streak you want to continue to get as much as you can, but many times there comes a point where everything turns around and hits you. the moment where you start to lose and lose and that is when the obsession with recovering lost money comes, that vicious circle is created, that has not happened to me, but I think that as players we must find that moment to say enough, stop and take a break, I take a good break when I'm going through a bad time that I lose in every possible way.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who are addicted to the game of poker, I think that the solution to healing is trips to beautiful locations full of adrenaline, something to keep you connected to nature permanently, trips on mountain trails.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys, i know that in our forum there are a lot of professionals and new players. Since i'm new I would like to know from professionals how they control poker addiction?
If you think that professionals are addicted players, then you are wrong. Addicted players are those who lose money, money that is important to them. A professional will never play for money that he cannot afford to spend.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
you play less or take a break for some time , to recharge batteries , relax , get over from the tilt , so easy , you dont have to be a pro to figure this out .

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
sometimes you need to take a break from poker. devote time to yourself and your family. for example, do one day off a week from poker.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I am not profitable, that helps me a lot to not get addicted :D