W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi nice people of this wonderful place called CC,:giggle: I'm too much excited to share with You guys about my highest freeroll $won so far, :cool:was a little dry this year, although it came. After about 6 hours of playing with ups and downs, more ups fortunately, I got at FT with the weakest stack, and came the way to grow painfully but steadily.
You see me at the 2nd place, was tied and we made a deal. ACR2Place I want to tank to all of You supporters of good words,:unsure: and ask You what was Your highest freeroll won so far? And don't be shy!

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Wow, great win! I've not even had such a big cash prize even in payed mtts lol
My biggest is $57 in a CC's freeroll, or a $109 ticket but with some rebuys and add on

DegenerateSheep

DegenerateSheep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
Congratulations sir, that's a big score!

My biggest freeroll win was a small first place (5$ I think) combined with a high placing on the pokerstars Pokerschool leaderboard which netted me another 35$. So in all that 1st place was worth only 40$.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow, great win! I've not even had such a big cash prize even in payed mtts lol
My biggest is $57 in a CC's freeroll, or a $109 ticket but with some rebuys and add on
:unsure:certainly a $109 can bring a lot of dough easily enough!!:ROFLMAO:

KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well not bad, congratulations from my side. Good hourly rate for 6 hours of poker. I finished second in a 2.20$ tournament and cashed in 2500$. There were over 10000 people there, it lasted almost 10 hours.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations sir, that's a big score!

My biggest freeroll win was a small first place (5$ I think) combined with a high placing on the Pokerstars Pokerschool leaderboard which netted me another 35$. So in all that 1st place was worth only 40$.
The PS pokerschool was very nice place to make some $,:cry: unfortunately stopped this year.

DegenerateSheep

DegenerateSheep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
The PS pokerschool was very nice place to make some $,:cry: unfortunately stopped this year.
I stopped playing it because I had a small bankroll by the time they removed the 4 school league system. That was such a nice system and I miss it too :(

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well not bad, congratulations from my side. Good hourly rate for 6 hours of poker. I finished second in a 2.20$ tournament and cashed in 2500$. There were over 10000 people there, it lasted almost 10 hours.
Thanks for Your reply, and I love wins specially 2Kplus, :unsure:unfortunately needs to be wins from a freeroll;)

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I stopped playing it because I had a small bankroll by the time they removed the 4 school league system. That was such a nice system and I miss it too :(
When You get to Platinum member I hope You'll boost Your bankroll, on the while take a look at this nice course:

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That is a really wonderful win. Congrats. My best cash on a free roll is 50.00 on CC

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice win, congratulations. I wasn't even close to that cash. My highest win in a freeroll was ~$17.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
well done great result glad to see that you won and took 1-2 place and making a draw this cool decision made a lot of money in general well done what to say now spend this money wisely

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi nice people of this wonderful place called CC,:giggle: I'm too much excited to share with You guys about my highest freeroll $won so far, :cool:was a little dry this year, although it came. After about 6 hours of playing with ups and downs, more ups fortunately, I got at FT with the weakest stack, and came the way to grow painfully but steadily.
You see me at the 2nd place, was tied and we made a deal. View attachment 325690 I want to tank to all of You supporters of good words,:unsure: and ask You what was Your highest freeroll won so far? And don't be shy!
Me too 2nd place in the "Milk" Special freeroll :D but you got slightly more. My 2nd place was slightly below 800$

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Congratulations, you are fabulously rich. freerolls are fun. You don't risk anything, and these tournaments bring together a wide variety of player types. Although you can meet a wide variety of players in freerolls, all your opponents, in general, can be divided into two types: the type that has no idea about poker at all and the type that doesn't care about this tournament. I've never won so much.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Me too 2nd place in the "Milk" Special freeroll :D but you got slightly more. My 2nd place was slightly below 800$
We did a deal hence a little better dough;), You're ahead I think You got a bounty additionally. Just too good for our community! Congratulations pal:cool:!!

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
16,5 $ win thanks to a Freeroll sat on pokerstar then I finish 12, 2 places far from a $109 genome I ticket but still win some money 💰

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations, you are fabulously rich. Freerolls are fun. You don't risk anything, and these tournaments bring together a wide variety of player types. Although you can meet a wide variety of players in freerolls, all your opponents, in general, can be divided into two types: the type that has no idea about poker at all and the type that doesn't care about this tournament. I've never won so much.
:love:Thanks pal, :unsure:Your time will come I hope soon enough:cool:! There's a third kind of players called "HOOKERS Freerolls":ROFLMAO:.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats!! :)
My biggest freeroll win was $850. It was on 888poker, I got $350 for the 1st place and $500 for a bounty.

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I won a $160 ticket in a free buy-in sub-satellite.
I'm going to play the first day this coming saturday. I'm really nervous, my first time playing a 2-days tournament. Nervous but super happy to have achieved this victory in a satellite... Tough journey.

Screenshot 20230301 234654

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I won a $160 ticket in a free buy-in sub-satellite.
I'm going to play the first day this coming saturday. I'm really nervous, my first time playing a 2-days tournament. Nervous but super happy to have achieved this victory in a satellite... Tough journey.

View attachment 325751
That's great! Gl to you 😁

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon!
Congratulations!
I won no more than $50 in freerolls.