A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yesterday I played all day just to get into the second phase and I didn't make it 😏 I played $0.50 spin&go going through many phases managing to play a few $20 and two $55 tickets
Has anyone managed to step up and win anything? If so, I would sweeten myself up 😀

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phased tournaments are exhausting right? There are too many to get to the final tournament... I'm playing the pokerstars bounty builders but I don't make it past the second or third tournament to reach the final table, if I want to play a scoop, but register directly, paying the ticket.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You're right in a way, but the idea is to start with the minimum, I know it's a lot of work and maybe I'll end up paying twice for the ticket 😃😃👍

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friend, this year is my first time playing multiple SCOOP tournaments, first I got two $4 spin and go tickets in which I won a $11 ticket. Then I got a ticket for more than $11 dollars through the SCOOP pokerstars promotion, in which I played two $11 tournaments, I didn't get any prizes but I played to the best of my ability. After not having obtained prizes, a couple of days later I played phase 1 of SCOOP which I have qualified for the second Phase, which is played today, I hope to obtain a great prize. Greetings

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi friend, this year is my first time playing multiple SCOOP tournaments, first I got two $4 spin and go tickets in which I won a $11 ticket. Then I got a ticket for more than $11 dollars through the SCOOP pokerstars promotion, in which I played two $11 tournaments, I didn't get any prizes but I played to the best of my ability. After not having obtained prizes, a couple of days later I played phase 1 of SCOOP which I have qualified for the second Phase, which is played today, I hope to obtain a great prize. Greetings
I wish you a lot of success ❤️... how I wish I could be there too 😭 finally focus on the game and go as high as possible!

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Of course I like it a lot because there are good prizes

J

Jabr0ni

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Yesterday I played all day just to get into the second phase and I didn't make it 😏 I played $0.50 spin&go going through many phases managing to play a few $20 and two $55 tickets
Has anyone managed to step up and win anything? If so, I would sweeten myself up 😀
I freerolled through 3 satellites and made it into the 530, managed to cash in that ($1289 including bounties), it’s possible just keep plugging away haha

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I freerolled through 3 satellites and made it into the 530, managed to cash in that ($1289 including bounties), it’s possible just keep plugging away haha
Congratulations! I'll try again all week when I feel I'm in shape and then I'll do bankroll accounting 😃 thanks 😍

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My wife only lets me play freerolls, if she finds out I'm paying to play, she kicks me out of the house.😁🤣

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't find spin$go from SCOOP to win tickets anymore 😭. I updated the App and I'm mad it was nice

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes I did play.. but sadly no good results:)... maybe next year:)

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
No, I've never played it because I don't like to play leagues where winning is on long stages .
The best fast-finishing games .

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Played a few with the tickets I got, no success sadly hehe.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Results weren't good , lost to stupid disgusting hands , don't know if they were disgusting opponents or disgusting how bots , in any case the way I lost was disgusting . They discourage you from keep on playing . I won't play more scoop . I do not regret for not playing more scoop events . I do not blame me . Constant bad beats discourage me .