!!!Have you ever bubbled a tournament ????

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Yes I have last night but if I fold I would have made the money. but I would never make the final table .how about you. Thank you for your comment

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I have last night but if I fold I would have made the money. but I would never make the final table .how about you. Thank you for your comment
if I think that the card is good, I don't reset it, well, you think I'll get into prizes and get $ 1, it won't change anything in terms of my money additions or vice versa
And I've been to the final tables, of course, many times, don't you play enough?

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, it's an even greater sense of loss, falling so close to the money.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
in poker the important thing is to stay and reach the payments! many times it has happened to me that they send me jj qq or kk pair of hands before the bubble forcing you to pay but there is an 80% chance that you lose your pair against another all in

so for the next one, ensure the bubble and then you can go back when you are going to win a tournament, the server gives you the easy way by sending good cards that match the flop

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have bubbled or been eliminated very close to the bubble a few times. It is very frustrating because you play your best and came so close to the money. It also depends on the individual. Some try to min-cash and then see what is possible, other risk a lot to have a bigger stack despite already having a healthy stack and risk their tournament life.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, at an 50 $ tournament was though. Don't get the 85 $ because and with me 4 other go out but I had less chips and don't got the money.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely! It’s amazing how many people will limp in with their pocket pair and AX hands on the bubble but will then call a shove for their tournament lives a few seconds later.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, it has happened, the hand didn' t work and I was on the bubble, and go to the next game, never mind!

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many times, because i played a lot of tournaments. True, this month and last month i didn't become a bubble boy. But on the other hand, last week i often busted with AA/KK/QQ with preflop all-ins shortly before the prizes.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes, many times. But I have learn from this bubbled outs.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many times to count and usually on a bad beat, once against the chip leader and i'm 2nd in chips count with KKvs KK

vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had this. Believe it or not . In fact, I qualified for the tournament from a satellite. The $109 pko tournament on the pre-final table I folded a set from the flop when there was a straight flop and a flush draw. And for 4 knockouts, in fact, for $1700, they already gave $1000 +, but the place on the final table was more important for me and in the end I would have lost. Whether the pass is justified after seeing River is definitely yes. But no matter how

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do it yesterday too. Playing at the $1,10 MicroMillions my AA has cracked by a set of twos.

Tragic!