M

micah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
E5097A3B 8E1F 4361 9DB0 06DCC4175112
Now I know we don’t usually play this but I couldn’t resist after he called the bb pre-flop. I jammed and won! 🤣

Would you have done the same?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Now I know we don’t usually play this but I couldn’t resist after he called the bb pre-flop. I jammed and won! 🤣

If I understand correctly, he just limped?

Well yes, this is exactly the outcome why you should never just open limp.

Lucky hand and well done!

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
So what do you think of this👇🤔🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520-223932_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520-223932_PokerStars.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 19
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 332852

What do u mean u could not resist? looks like u got a free flop there so u had to play it. U jammed the river which is understandeable and won.

The way u describe this makes people believe u just jammed after his limp preflop but that is not what happened.

The hand is completely unspectacular, every random 2 cards can make a full and as i already said u got a free flop.

M

micah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
What do u mean u could not resist? looks like u got a free flop there so u had to play it. U jammed the river which is understandeable and won.

The way u describe this makes people believe u just jammed after his limp preflop but that is not what happened.

The hand is completely unspectacular, every random 2 cards can make a full and as i already said u got a free flop.
Why do you sound mad lol

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
he's probably mad because he lost a lot to hands like yours and he remembered that he was won the same way and he doesn't like players like you playing on this hand and his anger got the best of him and he decided to write to you like this just close your eyes and go on playing because you want this poker today your hand won tomorrow it can lose the main thing to know