Good start

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the detailed analysis and advice!
Can you tell me about it:
https://www.boomplayer.com/ru/31253167_7685F19AE6 :eek:
Here is the end:
https://www.boomplayer.com/ru/31253220_FA55ECC0C5
:flybye:

I think that posting this in the hands Analysis section will get you more and better feedback - I’m new here so I’m still learning the ropes.

I did look at the hands and I don’t think I’d play either one any differently, especially in a freeroll. First one, button could have been trying to steal a blind and he lucked out. Second one, you were short stacked and had no choice but to raise all-in. Chalk it up to bad luck and move on.

Good luck!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would fold my cards during the second re-raise. Your ace with a small kicker is not suitable for continuing the game. In addition, there were two cards of the same suit on the flop, which makes one more idea to fold. Someone from the players could go to the flash.

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would fold my cards during the second re-raise. Your ace with a small kicker is not suitable for continuing the game. In addition, there were two cards of the same suit on the flop, which makes one more idea to fold. Someone from the players could go to the flash.

She didn’t have a A with small kicker. Both cases, she has AK.

Giving it more thought, in the first hand, I’d only call because this was a freeroll. If it’s in a situation where there was a higher buyin involved, I might actually fold. I am generally not a fan of coin flip scenarios that early in a tournament. Wondering what others say...

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friends! Thanks you! Your advice helped me to be patient! Here is my recent freeroll achievement:
"pokerstars Tournament No. 2598724171, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
189 players
$ 100.00 USD added to PokerStars prize pool
General prize fund: $ 100.00 USD
The tournament started on 07/23/2019 0:03:00 PLZV [07.22.2019 15:03:00 BB]

Dear EvaStar777,

You took 2nd place in the tournament. Congratulations! An amount of USD 14.50 is credited to your Stars account ... "

At the final table:
https://www.boomplayer.com/ru/31260556_D360ED4D88

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. Congratulations!!! Looking forward to the day that I can play in one of those freerolls. [emoji4]

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me you are overplaying all the hands you showed above. A/4 o was just a bad call on the flop.

I like your 2/4 hand, although I think you might have missed out on a little extra value by betting so large on the flop. A smaller flop bet (1/4 or 1/3) might have brought along player 7 for one more street.

Playing rag Ace - you just got lucky on that hand. Players 6,7,9 should have squeezed you out from ever seeing a flop.

Pocket Js shove pre in EP, that's just donating chips. Consider playing them with less aggression, maybe min-bet or 2.5 instead. That way you can see a flop and know where you are at when other players play back at you with big bets. And if it rolls around the way it did back to you pre-flop, you could confidently fold and watch the F-fest ensue, being proud you laid down a loosing hand.
You could have come away from that hand only loosing 2.5bb instead of your entire stack.

Pocket Qs and A/K - that's just poker. You got it in good every time and the board didn't corporate.

At one point I played very similar to how you play. And situationally it is good to be aggressive. One thing that helped me become more consistent winning was an interview with a European tourney crusher, I can't remember his name sorry.
But he suggested - just for a while - check back EVERY flop, regardless of your holdings. Regardless if you hit a set, two pair, TPTK, straight, or flush, just check it back.
I was amazed at the results that had, and just as equally important was how it allowed me to be able to range my opponents so much better.

Yes - checking back the flop DOES allow players to make a better hand once in a while, but the knowledge/info I gained from doing that was more valuable than the occasional loss from doing that.

Consider it.

E

eyeluvpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Typical online poker hand. 3 outs after the flop and the suckout. Play bad and win that is my motto for online poker!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAH
patience, patience and more patience !!:cool:

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I looked at your hand. I will tell you my opinion. You are not rightly playing even in this stage of the tournament. The fact that the turn got you 4, this is a lot of luck. You had 3 outs and + possible backdoor flashdro. With such a small number of outs go to all inn, it is absolutely wrong. Moreover, one of the opponents made 3bet and the second made 4bet, it clearly indicated that you are in domination with your weak A. In each hand, you need to pay attention to all the points and watch the actions of the opponents carefully, then you will have a good result. Good luck in the game.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you don't have a stake this is an easy pass

Yes! You're right! It is bad to play only without a bet - in freerolls! I am just learning! That's why I ask you, did I go right? Thanks you!:D

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...Yes - checking back the flop DOES allow players to make a better hand once in a while, but the knowledge/info I gained from doing that was more valuable than the occasional loss from doing that.

Consider it.

Thank you for the detailed analysis!
Be sure to take your advice!:)