Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think that this is my third game of Omaha ever. The first was thirty years ago at the Colorado Belle in Laughlin, NV and I wandered into that by accident. The next time was a few years ago at one of the ladies tournaments here on Cards Chat, and I didn't know much about it then either. LOL!! Now I've got a lot more tournaments, granted they were hold 'em games, but I'm doing a much better job at figuring what my possibilities are. :)

It is fun and I think that I'm having some beginners luck! Well...I was. LOL!! It was still a lot of fun and I'll definitely try it again. :)

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I love playing Omaha tournaments, approximately 12 years ago a friend told me to try playing the Omaha mode and from that moment on I love playing it, even though they talk a lot about variance, for me it is more fun and exciting than holdem, it is nice to see that there are more and more people interested in this modality

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Enjoy, I play one or 2 of these now & then, good fun.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Omaha freerolls are disgusting. No matter how terrible you play preflop you still have enough equity with any4. With 5/6 players permanently limping into the pot your variance just escalates.