vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GAMES PEOPLE PLAY
I just want to know who plays what best. And what formats do you like to play in.

Myself I like SNG turbo. Part of it is skill and part of it is luck. I usually finish 1st or 2nd in most of the SNG I play. There is one monster game out there called extreme turbo. I think the blinds raise every three hands. Good for the all inners.

On the poll you vote for multiple choices.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to play the SNGs, but not the turbo. It is usually better poker than a lot of the longer tourneys. And I'm not tied to a game for several hours. I like that.

I also like to play different games besides just NLH. I get tired of NLH all the time. My favorites are Stud hi/lo, HOESE, and 8-Game. Unfortunately, there aren't as many of these games available to play.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GAMES PEOPLE PLAY
I just want to know who plays what best. And what formats do you like to play in.

Myself I like SNG turbo. Part of it is skill and part of it is luck. I usually finish 1st or 2nd in most of the SNG I play. There is one monster game out there called extreme turbo. I think the blinds raise every three hands. Good for the all inners.

On the poll you vote for multiple choices.

Right now I am playing sit and goes of 9 players and turbo in pokerstars. Players are kind of soft and fold too much.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I had a choice I would play 180 man SNG events. I prefer tournament but cant play for as long as the larger ones end up going. Sadly based on where I live they are not available so I look for smaller tournaments.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like to play tournaments, what I don't like very much is the late registration that seems very long. Ideally for me it would be that there was no late registration SNG style.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like play KO tournaments and cash games at ZOOM in limits 05/10 and tournaments without re/buy

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
NLHE MTT's and PLO cash games 6 player tables.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play PKO tournaments:):):)

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play tournaments with no more than 360 players, if everything goes according to the plan, you can get some good money in a short time :D

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always had a great preference for espresso. it is a format that is more difficult to master than the SNG. especially when you play against good players. I noticed that we are more likely to fall on fish on Saturday and Sunday morning and thus make gains more easily.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly I prefer freerolls. Having won a freeroll, I’m moving to a cash game. If you need to transfer tournament money I play spinandgo and sitandgo.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play NLHE micro stakes MTTs. But not with much success :D

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like to play turbo!!! i prefer normal time!! i would like a game that you have like 10 seconds to decide. i hate when players take too long to play.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Sit & Go" 45 or 90 players, is what I like, besides that I always take good results. :D:D:D

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing sattelite games that gives you access to main event tournaments. I guess it's just the thrill and excitement of playing in higher stake games.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play cash games and turbo SnG. I also like to play Spin&Go, mostly for fun :).

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the tournament you earn in cash games you lose now you can choose which one to play

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
1. Mixed Games with as many variations as possible

2. 8-Game

3. Horse

3011. Mixed Hold'em

3012. Just NLH.

I played NLH an LH every day, all day for over 10 years online so I it is pretty boring to me now.

I can't understand why people still prefer Hold'em when almost everybody knows how to play it today.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like MTTs with slow blind structures the most... to get a bit more action i sometimes play PLO or PLO8 instead of Holdem.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Small tournaments - 20-50 players. I always have the best ROI in these.

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite ones are the super-turbo tournaments. These are usually freerolls. I wish there will be big daily super-turbo tourneys in the future. I like Spin & Go's too. Other than these two, I had the most success in normal tourneys.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite game is MTT tournaments, also i like to play Sng s.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The regular sit a go are always the best because you can demonstrate your ability.

J

Jacyboy8910

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty builder & $0.02 sit&go, zoom

Top 10 Games