Which games do you prefer to play?

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of all I love bounty tournaments :) I don't care about the stakes and the size of the tournament ... you make coffee, sit at the computer and enjoy the game :):pcguru:;)

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments (mostly KO) and ZOOM cash games.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer tournaments and ZOOM cash games.

D

Djc663

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly Holdem with a little PLO/PLO8 thrown in

R

Romaliyskiy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like MTT very much) I just bastard from them))) the only negative is the late registration in them! Well, plus of course it's a jackpot on the final table, in my opinion everyone loves it)))

J

Jutt315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HOLD EM

I love to play the classic Texas hole em. Its a easy game to learn and a fun game to play. I started playing a few years ago and I love it.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like a wide variety of games:
Sit & Go's (Regular) - Turbo is higher variance in my opinion, either 6 or 9 handed.
MTT's (a different range of them):
Stars spreads a 3-handed Zoom NLH PKO which I've made a couple of deep runs in, modest profit.
PLO/PLO8 MTT's either 6-handed or Heads-up (especially PKO's), NLH (6 or 9 handed)
Cash Games: Zoom PLO mostly, sometimes some NLH thrown in.
Ring Games: PLO, PLO8, 5Card PLO/PLO8

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer Hold'em. But PLO Hi / Lo has been gaining ground in my preferences.
Hi / Lo is an interesting game, as you have two chances to win the hand. Not to mention that many players do not know how to exploit this situation.​

AmidamaruRu

AmidamaruRu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Myself I like SNG and bounty tournaments, I prefer to play them. Bounties are profitable, you can earn a good amount before reaching the final table

S

Sgsoares74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
holden no limit freeze out my favorite, but it is always good to learn different types of póker

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like GGpokers rush&cash, you can play a lot more hands than in regular cash game.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love standard freeze out NL tournaments.

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i preffer sit & go 9 players, i would like to play for $15usd but i can´t for now.

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live

I myself get a better result at live poker, especially Holdem no-limit games. I can read better:), the reason that it's because if you know the psychological part of poker you can understand tells better on the table, and not all the poker players are professional

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play Sit'n gos, Tourneys and Cash. I avoid turbos and hypers.

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been liking the spin and go’s lately as I don’t have time to play as many tourneys as I would like to!

B

baykoshkar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sng for 360 people. buy in $ 0.1

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to play a lot of 10 cent and 25 cent Sit and Go tourneys of around 45, 90 or even more players I think the 1 cent buy-ins were something like 990 players,
But as my Bankroll grew I stop playing these in favor of the $1.00 Single Table games I find them more profitable, Quicker and play around 8 or 9 games a day.
It is not a question of Greed, but a Natural progression of playing higher stakes as your Bank-roll grows, a good pro will tell you that you never play or buy-in to a game that puts your entire bank-roll at risk. that would be suicide!
But in order to compete at a higher level you need to increase stakes according to the size of your bank-roll and the usual rule is 1% of your total bank-roll is the maximum amount your buy-in should be.
So if Bank-roll = $100.00 - Buy-in $1.00
Bank-roll = $200.00 - Buy-in $2.00
I am a little more cautious and prefer half of one percent as the maximum and this way I can afford to take a few hits and Bad-beats.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am more of a cash player at the moment...because that's where the action is on the site I play. I play 50/100 (and occasionally 100/200 nlhe when I am feeling totally in the zone.)

i enjoy tournaments too...and have an acceptable roi...but don't play tourneys so often at the moment.

i strongly recommend to anyone with a $100 bankroll to get out of the 1/2 and 2/4 games asap...imo they are not good places to learn the game. Learn how not to lose, and the winning will take care of itself.

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more into small tournaments, I enjoy the way its evolve

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy a lot playing PLO cash games because it creats a lot of action and many players see the flop.You also should be ready for a lot of bad beats

A

Alzakar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i strongly recommend to anyone with a $100 bankroll to get out of the 1/2 and 2/4 games asap...imo they are not good places to learn the game. Learn how not to lose, and the winning will take care of itself.

Best you can do!
I prefer most to play live, but right now this not possible because of the COVID-19 problems since the beginning of November till maybe January or more :(

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

good day :icon_sunn
I prefer the S&G of 45 or 90 players, the buy in are 0.25 I could take the jump and try playing the 1 $.

:kc4::kh4: Kings of Life

Top 10 Games