Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Depends what is "good success" for you :unsure:

There's definitely people out there who after starting with freerolls (or entirely with them) reached to triple-quadruple or even five digit amounts etc ... Usually this can take quite some time though (maybe even some years) - still internet should be full of that kind of success-stories and you could easily see some of them here aswell ...

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually end up at least in the ITM, however few last time, as I recall, I'm getting knocked out 1-2 people before bubble. Like, wtf.

F

Felecamo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GT
Chips
Can you connect these words? Maybe you or do you know people who started with free spins and achieved good success?
It's up to you, how much effort you put into it, how much you study and how many hours, freerolls will help you grow your BR at first, but it's your decision.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are serious about online poker, I dont think, you should be spending to much time on freerolls. Its better to build up a trackrecord in regular games and then move up, as your bankroll increase. Of course that does not mean, there is any harm in playing a freeroll now and then. We also pay rake, so you can basically consider it part of the total package.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello guy, if you are talking about Return of Investment, freeroll is a great way to have success.

But if you mean success like to gain some big prizes, then you must to start to pay some tournaments.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would say that free rolls are a good way to build a bank roll and a way of learning before you start your journey with poker, for me as long as you are happy with how you play and your bankroll then you’re successful, I wouldn’t say you were successful because you had x amount as a bank roll it’s more about how you play and your mindset

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depends what you want for freeroll, i play for money, so i play freerolls for make money, to make more money in another tournaments/bets. For me freerolls, can be a step for something big, so...

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you connect these words? Maybe you or you know people who started with free rolls and achieved good success?
Í had a great night last night and won 33 dollars after finishing top six in two freerolls

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, there are a lot of professional players who started their careers with free tournaments and climbed to the top there is information on the Internet you can see

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone plays freerolls, that means he's not successful in poker. (99% never will be).
Freerolls just good for broke recreational players or for beginners just to learn mechanics of the software.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As Risto tells you, it's true that there are many stories of people who have built their bankrolls by playing freerolls.
Now I think that once you have built the bankroll and start accumulating money, if you want to progress I think you should start paying for tournaments.
For me, the formula paying 1 with bankroll 100 is an effective formula for progressing.
You should also see that as you go up, tournaments start to be played differently.
You'll see a lot of experienced players. You'll start to have to make very firm decisions in your game, in addition to training yourself.
But I truly believe that just playing freerolls is it very difficult to go too far, except that your goal is not to want to progress in the field of poker.
What I do advise you, when you have a Platinum membership here, take advantage of the Cardschat freerolls in which there are very good players, and I can assure you that they are very tough and difficult tournaments.
Regards my friend:):) :spa:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

C

commie84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have the lettuce-gate freeroll password uk on 888poker please?

thebigjhow

thebigjhow

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it interests you. There is a Brazilian player, called "Tayguera". It started more than 10 years ago, with freeroll. Today he accumulates more than US$ 600k in earnings, only on PS. A very interesting and inspiring story.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jens Kyllönen started his career with freeroll..

LAST CALL - Poker documentary | S1E1: Teenage Millionaire | English subtitles​

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My problem is loosening up and making some bad plays at some point, my focus is to be consistent for now and not play sloppy, for the first few free rolls I made a goal of trying to make it to first break as often as possible, now I’m trying to make top 200 as frequently as possible (out of 1600+ entries). I’ve only cashed a few (I think 4/5 total). My best finish has been 18th place. It’s been a long time since I played tourneys and when I did they were live, now that I’m playing again online I’m just trying to progress and minimize my mistakes, but most of all have fun doing so. Best of luck!!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Can you connect these words? Maybe you or you know people who started with free rolls and achieved good success?
I'm living proof that you can have a bankroll playing only freerolls, I haven't made it to three digits yet, but who knows by the end of 2050, I won't.:ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, if I add up all the rooms I play today, I have a bankroll of $860.92, only playing freerolls, I don't play other tournaments.;)(y)

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe it depends a lot on the freeroll. Particularly if you have a filter, password for example.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Freerolls are best way to try build bankroll. If u can manage that in some time, you can be ready for some bigger success. Learning game in freeroll journey is the most accurate way, and its for free.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty much all the money I have in my bank rolls have been made from freerolls and adds up to around the same as Gritz18. I really would like to play more than just freerolls but I just don’t seem to have the time lately. Since my lack of time to play lately freerolls continue to work out best for me right now. A freeroll I can just sit down and play and if for some reason I cant continue then I have no guilt.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I personally do not know such people. But I personally know quite a few players who built a decent bankroll playing freerolls and thus did not spend their own money on the game.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a long way and not a rewarding job and time.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many such people, although what do you mean "Achieved good Success". For some, a couple of hundred is win, but for another person, this is too little, it also matters how much time you spend on the game. Life in different parts of the world has such different prices ..
You can play for your individual progress, freerolls needed for this too. Big plus for freerolls, that you will to learn without losing of your money, only your time :)

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the freerolls it is difficult to be successful Since it does not depend only on you but on all the players that I take out they are very Bingo Players:(:(:(

Freeroll Passwords