Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
cool strategy usually freerolls go in turbo mode or hyperturbo mode then your strategy will not work, but if you take normal mode, you need patience as usual after 1-2 hours you start on fatigue playing different maps and you can't wait for such hands in hyperturbo mode because the game is very fast

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Freerolls Strategy that works only in freeroll.

Share some of your knowledge or experience:

1) No matter the blinds or stack; shove all-in all your premium hands like AA KK. Some one will call.
I've caught so many bad beats with premium pocket pairs, that I always go all-in pre-flop when I have them😅

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My strategies work everywhere not just in freerolls ...

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
And there is another strategy. Sklansky has a chapter in his book on tournament poker called "The System". There he needed to quickly teach the daughter of his friend to play on the wsop. She didn't even know the rules at first. And a fairly effective strategy was developed with a very simple set of rules. For the most part, it was necessary to put all-ins in situations when our action in the game was the first, that is, no one entered the game before us. And these all-ins are placed not only when we have AA/KK, but on a fairly wide range. In this case, most opponents will fold everything except for AA / KK, maybe someone will fold even KK ))

But when someone enter the game in front of us, only top hands shoved against them.

Later, he optimized this strategy. I would like to read what happened in the latest version of the strategy...

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

1) No matter the blinds or stack; shove all-in all your premium hands like AA KK. Some one will call.
I totally disagree. It doesn't work like that. If you've played even a little bit of our daily freerolls, then you should understand this. The best strategy is to be patient and only play with good cards.

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
All-in shove = quick exit or quick double or triple-up. Most often it is the exit.

Y

Yezkidder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not at all maybe can out from the tournament

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Start by plaing tight, you'll dodge all the bullets from players who wants to double-up quickly.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Play with cards good accounts that have less chips, play with pairs of letters against everyone else.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me a strategy that works in freerolls is to play aggressively with premium hands, go all-in, or c-bet high, and avoid limping with brodways cards

G

gepauba

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I agree, even some micro buy ins end up looking a lot like freerolls too

R

RAGNARKZ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Basically, most freeroll players go all-in at the start of the game.

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don’t try to bluff, people call almost everythin on early stage

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Wait for a good position otherwise you'll be in one hand with 4+ players. The more players in a hand, the lower your chance of winning.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
no, thats not true, freerol is great option to play you best a game and practice a LAG style. Then is much easier to play that kind of style at micro tournaments or low.

D

davscom9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
I totally disagree. It doesn't work like that. If you've played even a little bit of our daily freerolls, then you should understand this. The best strategy is to be patient and only play with good cards.
But if you play Turbo or Super Turbo game (2 min to 5 min blind level), you won't have time for patience. Your stack will just fade away. Go all-in and most of the time you will double your stack with only an A as high card. Most of the time

D

davscom9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips

All-in shove = quick exit or quick double or triple-up. Most often it is the exit.
Yes, i've noticed that most of the time, it's the exit. But it's a freeroll so ...

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apply only standard Bingo strategy:
1. You get any two cards
2. You close your eyes
3. You push all in

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

More often than not, in the free role, the blinds grow rapidly, so there is no way to wait for such hands there, and you need to open more widely. But also a minus of such a raise, which is not a raise, that everyone can fold.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
such a strategy will not always work even in freeroll, firstly, opponents can quickly understand that you are going all-in only with premium hands, secondly, there is a chance to get a bad beat, it is better to play such hands through a regular raise and then realize your equity on the postflop

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Absolutely pointless advice in my opinion. Apparently, you and I play different freerolls.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Play with cards good accounts that have less chips, play with pairs of letters against everyone else.
Play good cards against low chip opponents, and play card pairs against everyone else.
Basically.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello!
The most annoying thing is that premium hands often lose to hole pairs or offsuit connectors 😂

Freeroll Passwords