mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the freerolls will never be lost of time unless the prize is very little, but free can help you improve your game, to do bank if you do not have, you can help practice for other tournaments

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like freerolls most of all

I like freerolls most of all, in them I get to play best. Especially I love CardsChat freerolls, they always have good prizes and few people participate. In freerolls, I feel relaxed and can play as I can, at full strength, do not be afraid to go to all-in when it's necessary. I do not think freerolls are a waste of time, it's the only kind of tournaments where you can feel free. I get to play plus only due to freerolls.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good practice but many horrible players making ridiculously bad plays. These bingo players ruin the first stages of the tournament. Often shoving any 2 cards until they ultimately bust out. After the weeding out of the bingo donks you can play and learn. Patience is key until the game becomes semi normal. You always have to keep in my that it’s a freeroll and players can and will call and chase hands with nothing to lose.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I for 1 like freerolls. If you get so you can hold your own in a freeroll Then you should do all right in the rest of your game also for you have learned to play against the dreaded Freeroll Donk! I have also funded my online bankroll with freerolls, I have never made a deposit. In one freeroll on ACR I won $130. Keep your eyes out for the special event freeroll for they can be much larger prize pools. But if you truly love poker any game is a good game!!:D:D

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prize pool / number of players = value of the entry
If entry > 0,5 $ I think It`s worth playing

btw Worth play any freeroll for training
Good luck ;)

F

Forbesy604

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are definitely not a waste of time! Lots of good posts in here about why

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls aren't going to prepare you for real world tournaments meaning tournaments with a buy in. It will however, teach you about starting hand selection and patience. You need a lot of patience to put up with freeroll players.

stillgotouts

stillgotouts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like free rolls, but i have a weird relationship with money.

If the game doesn't motivate you enough by itself, then don't play. Because most of the time you won't cash, and when you get 1st, it won't be "worth" your time. Unless you learn a lot playing, have fun, and value that you can build a bankroll from zero. Depositing is just more than i'm up for right now, so i'll be playing free rolls until I can afford to play real money full time. Especially once I qualify for the cards chat free rolls? I'll be playing them a lot!

Happy playing! I hope to give you a bad beat at the tables!

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. I've been playing a ton of Freerolls (top payout is like $5?) and it's been both really fun, but then really disappointing. Made top 20 a few times but never made the bubble.
I guess it's a waste of time unless you're just having fun.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a bankroll, Yes.And if you want to build it,no...

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's why I'm still playing freerolls to prove to myself that I'm not in vain. I can build a bankroll without attachments. this is very interesting and will be correct. increased self-esteem is an incentive.
and it's nice to take prizes from a large number of players. not always of course, but it happens.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you play poker, different strategies work on different types of players, collectively on all players or it wouldn't be poker.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if we are talking about freerolls, I would like to say my opinion about them, in which the participants of the CC forum play
I will say the following.
considering that there are few participants in the game, every time the opposition between players increases, everyone is already starting to read each other, which means that all this leads to a change in the strategy of each game, the development of experience, the ability to be like water.
cC Freerolls, unlike a simple freeroll, gives participants a good way to develop training not only on one side of the game, but also with different strategies. so freerolls are valuable not only thanks to a good victory. this will give each of us a point of development.
it's not that we're playing. The point is how we do it.
leaving then the forum and its freerolls and going higher in poker from this forum, do not forget to say after yourself thanks .

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if we are talking about freerolls, I would like to say my opinion about them, in which the participants of the CC forum play
I will say the following.
considering that there are few participants in the game, every time the opposition between players increases, everyone is already starting to read each other, which means that all this leads to a change in the strategy of each game, the development of experience, the ability to be like water.
cC Freerolls, unlike a simple freeroll, gives participants a good way to develop training not only on one side of the game, but also with different strategies. so freerolls are valuable not only thanks to a good victory. this will give each of us a point of development.
it's not that we're playing. The point is how we do it.
leaving then the forum and its freerolls and going higher in poker from this forum, do not forget to say after yourself thanks .
Well said but i enjoy the cc freerolls when ther's 200 and under players!

F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you not money to play is the best way.

F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a little easeir to build a bankrool. <200

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a beginner with no bankroll, the freerolls are a good place to start. Gives you a chance to grow your game with no risk. Learn about BRM (bankroll management) and use your winnings to play small stakes games. Freerolls are a good way to start out in my opinion.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can learn patience from playing freerolls. Make it through the first couple of hours and pick your hands carefully. Be aggressive when do enter a pot and you just might make the money.

J

j t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t think they are. Many people just guess at winning them.

Freeroll Passwords