freerolls

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you love the game of poker, nothing is a waste of time. That been said, freerolls with 1000 + runners where top 10 get paid are a waste of time

W

wkshaggy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how much your time is worth. If you're spending 2-3 hours in a freeroll for a few dollars is it really worth it? I know most people would rather work and earn a decent wage for those 3 hours and invest their money into more profitable time spent playing poker for higher reward.

Macaron

Macaron

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I view freerolls as an opportunity to try myself in a real money game and only secondarily as a way to create a starting bankroll. And also as an opportunity to pass the time.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls with big tourshare and others free your affilate it's good increase at the bankroll, even pro players start own carrier with free and playing rewards games too.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you dont have any money, you need to play them. Also if you are real begginer you shouldnt be playing with your money just yet, so you should learn somethings from freerolls.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker and of course I like playing with the least risk. Freeroll is a great opportunity to play at all without any risk. In addition, it is a good experience. Sometimes, in freerolls, you can even win some money.

M

Moabs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no way, a player on americas cardroom turned a freeroll win into $10000

M

Moabs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would advise getting in a radio freeroll and some other bigger paying freerolls to get a good start to pumping up

M

Moabs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be nice to see ACR have higher paying freerolls

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any sites with “true” free rolls? Most sites I’ve been on they are password protected or min level, etc. Any real freerolls out there?

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a waste of time. I don't have 4 hours of free time to play good luck games. I am a bad poker player and poker is not a means of making money for me. I prefer turbo mode.

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are nice for the fact of its real money for free....but its so hard to win when 90% of them go all in with anything....i've lost AA to multiple offsuits...last one was a 45 offsuit...but i agree if theres more money involved its better....but the on demand freerolls in ACR i dont like to be honest.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ones with passwords at ACR are higher stakes freebies, CChat freebie, need password, winner gets $25 2n 15.50 3rd 11 etc 17-18(bubble)gets 1.80

CChat freebies only 109 entries 18 places pay It takes 2.5 hours to get to place #9
If you play at ACR, click on tourneys, scroll to Cchat tournies, you can watch how it progresses, ends.
Tourney link at ACR, you can check out all freebies, other tourneys
hope this helps

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
freerolls are not a waste of time for several reasons, that is: they help you to improve your game, you can apply strategies that you want to practice, you will earn money just by investing time of your life in it, it helps you practice for other tournament and for the reading other players

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR On demand the only certain thing is the range of number of players, usually 500 on up. With that many players, its 3 hours till final table (money bubble.) Playing it out to the end can take many more hours.

ACR on demand since no rebuys; after late registration ends you only see the "remaining players" go down, . Knowing how many are in tourney, still left in tourney will help your strategy, see if its worth all the time, effort to win it for a few pennies more On demand is good practice, you can learn a lot of time and stack management if you play it out to the final table.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on the prize pool some freerolls offer 20$ to the first and of course the field you'll find some who are just gambling to build a massive stack some player don't care but if manage to reach the final 2 tables it becomes really nice game you'll have to play a good Poker to be first and of course every tournament you play you should play it to reach 1st place good luck!

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll or low stakes are also poker games and you could cash some or start a tinny bankroll from 0 freer

L

Lightmeup9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are good practice.. get past the initial all ins in the first few rounds of blinds than its pretty much like a notmal tourny..... as the tourny goes deeper gives good practice with larger stacks. (my weakness atm)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Are free rolls a waste of time? thats what most poele say when i ask them about free-rolls what do you think?
I think that enclosed freerols such as arranged by Cardschat are being more efficient and productive for the players than others. While playing these freerolls and knowing the clubmates you will try to get to the top consequently it will enforce you at least to show a good game in the freeroll. IMHO the rest of freerolls, organized by social medial sources including poker rooms, it is a waste of time especially when you feel a lack of time for poker. My sympathies are with private freerolls tournaments.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play lots of free rolls, and withdraw 550 euros without depositing. I won cash and tickets and played real money tournaments. So for me they are not waste of time. But the CC freerolls are the only ones where you can get real satisfaction of playing, and learn how to play right. They helped me the most. Really big thanks for that

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play lots of free rolls, and withdraw 550 euros without depositing. I won cash and tickets and played real money tournaments. So for me they are not waste of time. But the CC freerolls are the only ones where you can get real satisfaction of playing, and learn how to play right. They helped me the most. Really big thanks for that
you earn so much playing freerolls ????
or even inexpensive tournaments?
where do you play if it's not a secret?)

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a player who understands poker, it's usually not difficult to get into prize-winning places, especially if you play simultaneously in several freerolls. But to take the first place or to reach the final table, most often it is possible to the experienced players.

E

esantiaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are actually a great way to practice your game, especial when it comes on Learning how to read betting patterns and by hand after hand after hand, if you're a beginner, you automatically begin to learn, what outs may be available to you according to what your holding, which thus makes you play better and brtter hands. Practice leads to perfection. Look at it this way, when you play freerolls your playing againsta aprox. 600+ people if youre within the first 50, that a pretty good accomplishment just keep building on that and striving to get closer to the final table.

Last edited:
M

mihuhunt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like freerolls. You can practice the tournament-play, if you are preaparing to go to live tournaments. You need to be focused and make right decisions for a long preiod of time, just like in live tournaments. Hell of a good practice I say. :)

P

palillo22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think it's a waste of time, but it will always be the same with good letters one, and others, even with an 8-3 you go and even win, is the sad thing about freerolls, who pay with anything, and they come out victorious ...

Freeroll Passwords