Freeroll dilemma

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You made the first correct remark, you realized which of the players often bluffs , now play very aggressively against their bets, start to select their chips.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem I find is you always get one greedy player when you have a table mostly of sit outs. The most frustrating is the player that plays all in every hand. Their objective is to get rid of the players and take all the sit out money. I've seen it many times. If I've been taken out this way I sometimes stay and watch as the sitouts get taken out and another big stack gets moved to the table and get pleasure watching the original villain get outsmarted. It's nice if you're the big stack, not so good if you get taken out early on.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With multiple players sitting out, just pretend the players sitting out dont exist and its like a short handed table.

You can take turns with the other players taking the sitters blinds or you can play aggressive short handed play.

What you do not want to do is LIMP, when you limp with a bunch of players not playing you are burning free money. And when you limp it prices in other players who have position on you.