Freeroll All In

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To players who sit down at a freeroll with no other goal then to go all in.
You should all find some other form of entertainment.
You screw up the game for players who want to learn and play. I wonder what kind of person does this? How about a loser, a quitter. No offense, but if u throw your chips out and don’t care if you lose, what do you call that??
I’m not talking about the obvious reasons to go Alln.

I’m talking about the people who sit down n go Alln with 5 8 off suit!
I don’t like it, don’t care what you think, go find something else to screw up.
Thank you to all the players who care

On these players, you can easily double your chips, the main thing is not to hurry and wait for the right moment

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also really do not like when opponents play like that, but this is a good chance to increase your stack. I usually wait for my moment and call, and in most cases I win. Of course it is much more pleasant to play against an opponent who plays calmly, but all opponents play differently, and we must be able to play against any of them.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You screw up the game for players who want to learn and play. I wonder what kind of person does this? How about a loser, a quitter. No offense, but if u throw your chips out and don’t care if you lose, what do you call that??

I looooove those players lol. They may make the game boring since you will be folding a lot, but if you wait for monsters (high pocket pairs, maybe lower depending on how loose they are) they will pay you generously.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though people don't like the way certain individuals play, they have every right to play the way they feel. Besides, I tend to like the 'all in ' player simply because at some point their chipstack will become My chipstack. ...lol

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah donks should go somewhere else fr

G

Gtpokergiani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what kind of mediocre player do that? I said that myself and I said that he was penniless and oreferia 38 Meanwhile the Argentine double double double double hahaha also preferred the 38 dollars I told my friend that was not mediicre you llebava 10 in chips and finally after 5 minutes of small talk I reconnected and won

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's what Freeroll is for. Many believe that you can improve with one hand and go into a sit out)
Quite often in large freerolls I see such a picture. 5, 6 people at the table go all-in from the start and someone 1 gets enough stack for the next 40 minutes
I have nothing to blame them for. Another matter that himself rarely'm calling, until such comrades there is at the table.

Hollyshit

Hollyshit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll poker

Everyone should go all in on the first hand on free rolls

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone should go all in on the first hand on free rolls

There are tournaments of that style, where you go all-in with all your hands without being able to decide anything about it. They are for people who like bingo more than poker

Hollyshit

Hollyshit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in?

Is there any situation that you would fold qq kk aa with a player all-in at the table?

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Thats not the big issue
The big problem is that eventually they win with such a play
and go on doing it forever
I call them donkeys indeed
Go play lottery is better for them and all of us
Rgds

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that this strategy is ridiculous, frustrating, and these players have no skill. Otherwise they would use there skill to accumulate a stack. I truly believe some of these players do it to be a disruption. Simply wonder why they waste there own time. It takes away from the game whether it’s a lack of respect or just plain ignorance. Saying they can play there chips as they please is fine but I don’t have to like it. These players will not evolve into anything if all they do is count on luck. Eventually they shove one too many times. There’s no way I can respect a player that doesn’t respect the game.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this guys, most of times I double up because of them. Sometimes I lost with a bad beat, but I only play against them with premium hands.

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those all in races build big stacks. Many players just enjoy the rush of being all in. Trash will win online. Also, it's free, so expect that kind of play. I don't play like that, and I've cashed in both CC freerolls that I've played.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, it is very easy vyygryvaet such people. Just play because you have to play against a very aggressive player. Wait for a strong hand and boldly kollirruy them. Play the first stage of freerolls as the first stage play in tournaments with average Bain and older. Not in a hurry. Follow the table. Play on the hand, do not use a bluff at this stage.

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

To all who dont like my approach to this subject... this post is old, it shows my feelings and reasons for my position.
I believe i am the defender, not the offender.
If someone can tell me or turn me into a moderator when they dont like how i feel, why cant i express my dislike for people who spoil the game I want to enjoy and learn from

the presumption is others can do whatever they want, and thats ok as long as I dont say anything, NOT RIGHT,

A player sits down, goes alln three times, loses on the fourth alln. he gives all these chips to someone and puts the rest of us at a large disadvantage. Why cant i say how wrong that is?

I enjoy playing and learning, I cant make a moderator mad enough to bar me from playing, so I will shut up

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
or that if it is true that everyone can play as they want and tolerance is all part of this. But you are also absolutely right that this type of game is harmful to poker, I think it exploits the worst of a player that is chance, which means that this type of games is more bingo than poker. I understand your annoyance because it also bothers me in the same way. This is not poker, it is Russian roulette.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to pick players like this, I see it as an easy target to win a lot of chips.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

LoL
Let me guess your next step
You'll try to teach horses how to use wheels instead of their legs?:confused:

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there
there is nothing you can do abt it
Just adapt your play
rgds

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for letting players know your rules. It is important. Good luck.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has a set amount of starting chips and can play them in whatever way they would like. It might be annoying, but it's just part of the game. If you are dealt AA and several people shove, are you gonna call or fold? I know what I would do.

koma16

koma16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here, for example, preflop All in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191221_130307_com.pyrsoftware.pokerstars.ruso.jpg
    Screenshot_20191221_130307_com.pyrsoftware.pokerstars.ruso.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 6
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't be hating on this type of player and certainly don't be educating them.

I don't mean to be harsh but if you can't be patient and wait to beat and exploit the all in donks, then poker is not for you!!

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all spend this situation, but I can not support you in your thinking. There are no rules to play certain cards. I also hate that kind of players but we must recover. Having lost yesterday Aces in hand against Q-8.