Freeroll All In

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To players who sit down at a freeroll with no other goal then to go all in.
You should all find some other form of entertainment.
You screw up the game for players who want to learn and play. I wonder what kind of person does this? How about a loser, a quitter. No offense, but if u throw your chips out and don’t care if you lose, what do you call that??
I’m not talking about the obvious reasons to go Alln.

I’m talking about the people who sit down n go Alln with 5 8 off suit!
I don’t like it, don’t care what you think, go find something else to screw up.
Thank you to all the players who care

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they figure they got awsome hands or like you said they just dont care = DONKEYS

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Accepting that there exist players who shove with 85o in freerolls is important in winning freerolls young grasshoppa.

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
inb4 the poker geniuses come in and say these are the people you want to beat. Even though they rebuy 20 times and you cant sometimes :)

some real interesting math going on there, but its on a level that i hope people here also understand :icon_stud

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a player goes all in with garbage, he rewards his opponents who have very strong hands. When I play to win I love to be against one of these players, and I never blame them for the occasional bad beat I receive, because it's not their fault when luck turns against me. By the same token, I also do it when I have to leave in the middle of the tournament for some reason, to reward the other players who play strong hands and have the guts to take a risk before flop. Not to mention the added benefit of tasting the forbidden fruit of playing incorrectly. I am a pure recreational player, and my primary goal is to have as much fun as I can and not to win the largest amount of money. As for the players who don't like the practice for some reason, my advice is to get used to it, it's not worth getting frustrated over things you can do nothing about.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Buddy, I already wrote about it and I call these people kamikazes which are those players who get in the way of the games of those who try to play seriously and risk winning some bonuses.[/COLOR]​

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Keep in mind that these folks payed the same amount to buy in to the freeroll as did you. Are you ok with changing your style of play if it bothers me?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Buddy, I already wrote about it and I call these people kamikazes which are those players who get in the way of the games of those who try to play seriously and risk winning some bonuses.[/COLOR]​

You're right. As much as it is frustrating, it's kind of old news. We all know they do it, and that is why a lot of freerolls are bingo tournaments. If you're looking for more of a poker game freeroll, play the ones that require a password.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
totally understand what you're saying but you need to be more open minded. being frustrated with the type of play in a freeroll is a literal waste of time and mental stress. i run into this all the time even with the cc freeroll, but definitely much much more in the venom acr freerolls. it'll always happen in a freeroll and you literally can't change what happens. focus on yourself, get it in good, and whether you hit or miss, which will happen, move on to the next.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a tournament with free entry, most do not care get out quickly, we must seize and play with good hands to try to double the stack,

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The business of everyone who wants to play like that, I like such gamers, it’s a pleasure to take chips from them)

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll is bad, they enter and play everything, they become a 100 percent random game, but you have to play at high levels, in freeroll you have nothing to risk

giraug

giraug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That usually happens at the beginning of the freerolls... and most times when it is password free and they get the pw without being part of the forum or site.

Anyway... patience is the key, wait till you have a strong hand and double up!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
If you play science freeroll, the game will drag on for a long time. For players with strong hands, this is a gift to catch cheaters😂

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You screw up the game for players who want to learn and play. I wonder what kind of person does this? How about a loser, a quitter. No offense, but if u throw your chips out and don’t care if you lose, what do you call that??

Ty for the reply’s, it’s personal choice, but bad for the game to me.
Waiting to sign up, sitting down and throwing your chips away is a character flaw. If you don’t have any try, u don’t have anything , I feel bad for you

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in a frerroll each player can play as he wants. this should not trouble you because ultimately these players bust very quickly. against a player who throws an all-in at each hand. he is advised to pay it at the 5th time.

Maple_syrup

Maple_syrup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Don't know how many times I've been taken out by a, idiot going in with something like 3-9 offsuit....but they get lucky. I usually refer these players to bingo halls. Since going all-in with whatever is purely bingo.

Maple_syrup

Maple_syrup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That usually happens at the beginning of the freerolls... and most times when it is password free and they get the pw without being part of the forum or site.

Anyway... patience is the key, wait till you have a strong hand and double up!

But it's not just in freerolls. I played 10-ish dollars tourney yesterday and still, a bunch of bingo players going all-in with anything and nothing. And you know since their cards are revealed in showdown. And then you think, how can someone invest 5-10-20 bucks and just play dumb like that. Screws up the game.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a player goes all in with garbage, he rewards his opponents who have very strong hands. When I play to win I love to be against one of these players, and I never blame them for the occasional bad beat I receive, because it's not their fault when luck turns against me. By the same token, I also do it when I have to leave in the middle of the tournament for some reason, to reward the other players who play strong hands and have the guts to take a risk before flop. Not to mention the added benefit of tasting the forbidden fruit of playing incorrectly. I am a pure recreational player, and my primary goal is to have as much fun as I can and not to win the largest amount of money. As for the players who don't like the practice for some reason, my advice is to get used to it, it's not worth getting frustrated over things you can do nothing about.
Hate to admit it but hes right. I do the same thing. I have also experimented with nothing but all in if i play the hand. And won. It was a ticket deal but same concept. I even wrote a thread how good it felt to just donk it up.:star:

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you want all ins. Play one of those ACR stormers 100 free roll. Craziest thing i have ever played.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This players to me are free chips!! You have to take him

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as they are playing within the rules, you have to accept it.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play all in, but only with high percentage cards. It is a drag to lose to cards like 85, but it happens..

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!I faced in freerolls with players who played one tournament at 100 percent and the other well completely at zero percent.apparently everything depends on the player's mood.and so you're right and it is possible that you will have good luck but not one who is going to do anything with an empty hand)good luck