Fold AA pre-flop on bubble?

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be happy to get AA to put pressure on the small and mid-size stacks on the bubble.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you are scare and you foldet AA in a bubble why your playing poker?
Aces is the most stronger hand on a distance in all in, so what a problem?

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 0
BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For example, for case where 8 places paid, you are a small chip leader, and there are 9 people at the final table and 8 of them with approximately equal stacks have put all-in in front of you. You need to fold... At least 2nd place is almost certain for you. And when called, AA against 8 people will win less than half the time, often leaving you with a short stack and minimal chance of a place above 9th...

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in that context for me what else will weigh will be my opponents who are the and how many are

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never, you are the chipleader, you open 4-5 times consecutives and then you have AA, continue to applied presure, if they shoved it s even better. If you are the chipleader and you open every hand then you have AA and someone 3bet, you 4 bet if the villain goes all in you call no matter what, you have more than 80% to win, you always play for the win.

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For example, for case where 8 places paid, you are a small chip leader, and there are 9 people at the final table and 8 of them with approximately equal stacks have put all-in in front of you. You need to fold... At least 2nd place is almost certain for you. And when called, AA against 8 people will win less than half the time, often leaving you with a short stack and minimal chance of a place above 9th...
that would never happen but still I would take an all in because you have the best odds to win the tournament in one hand and even if you lose the all in, you still guaranteed to cashed so all in baby.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my example, they pay for 8th place, not 9th, and the chip leader only has a few more chips than the rest ))

It is clear that aces should almost always be played, but in my opinion this is just the case when you don’t need to play AA... You can see in icmizer if it’s true or not. I haven't tested it myself, so i can't say for sure. But the 2nd place is secured, and there is some chance to take the first place. And if you call, - in more than 50% of cases you will not get into the ITM.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dropping AA on the bubble is fine if my stack is smaller than my opponents. But if I'm the chip leader at the table, then I play.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In such a situation, when the stack size does not depend on the amount of prize money, a fold may be the right decision. In other situations, folding with AA on the preflop is stupid.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
i won´t fold in any situation AA

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
if you don’t play with aces, then why go to the bank at all?and if you are afraid of a bad beat, then why play poker.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would a chipleader throw off his tight hand. Only if you are close to getting a ticket can you do it.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Why should you fold AA preflop at all? And it doesn't matter whether you are a chip leader or not. AA is the best and strongest hand preflop. Even though I personally don't like Allin to go preflop if someone puts me all in then I'll call the preflop even if I'm all in

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have never given up AA preflop, what's the point of playing if I don't go in even when I have AA...

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not folding AA pre flop regardless of the amount of buy in - this is the greatest chance to win the tournament

Folding in Poker