Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
joking aside, I really think that the entire opening range from early-mid positions should be limped in freerolls at least until the final table, because very often people will call different crap, they will get there, and you just won’t be able to play with ace high , and knock out their 2nd pair, because no one will throw it out at the initial stage. Naturally, if you have a pocket pair above 8, then it makes sense to overclock the bank, because now you will already receive the advantage. but still suitable top of the range can be started with a raise. for example, I don’t consider 3 bets at all if I’m not ready to put all-in

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be ready to be allin . Go big or go home in freerolls .

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
and I'm against limping in hyper tournaments with a short stack, here the function is one all-in or fold

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hang around for a little longer and you will see way more crazy sh.......it than that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, open limping in tournaments is not what you want to be doing.

When you open limp you are giving up the free fold equity you had and you are basically assuring that you no longer have the power of position.

So now you are forced to have the best hand or to outplay players who have more information than you.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you play 888 poker with your own strategy, I fully agree, players play with any card, no matter how high the entry rate is. On other poker sites, I think this strategy will be negative

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
because very often people will call different crap
And that is one of the most profitable things you can get in poker.

Raise as much as you can and still get calls.

But in general, don't open-limp as long as the money is reasonably deep. To just call after a limper or just complete in the SB can sometimes be OK with speculative hands like AXs and connectors.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
joking aside, I really think that the entire opening range from early-mid positions should be limped in freerolls at least until the final table, because very often people will call different crap, they will get there, and you just won’t be able to play with ace high , and knock out their 2nd pair, because no one will throw it out at the initial stage. Naturally, if you have a pocket pair above 8, then it makes sense to overclock the bank, because now you will already receive the advantage. but still suitable top of the range can be started with a raise. for example, I don’t consider 3 bets at all if I’m not ready to put all-in
I've seen many times how limpers like you lose the whole stack with AA against hands like 72 offsuit.:p

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I guess you didn't understand what I was saying about the beginning of the tournament, of course, just limping every hand is idiotic, and in principle, limp is a bad decision. but I was talking about the beginning of the tournament, when I watched a couple of hands, and you see that it doesn’t even make sense to open here someone calling 3bet with k9o. you suffocated me so much, as if I were saying that limp is good, ofc No!

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
guys, stop bulling me, I dont even said that limp is good!!I'm just suggesting an alternative in the free tournaments! where people went just to push some allins!!!

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if I see that the players at my table may not be strong, but at least they don’t enter the game every hand, and if they enter with a raise, then obviously I won’t even think about limping.
I've seen many times how limpers like you lose the whole stack with AA against hands like 72 offsuit.:p
bruh, Did you really read the post carefully? I wrote about the very top of the range, with it there is nothing scary in order to open / 3-bet, especially with pocket pairs!

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
and I'm against limping in hyper tournaments with a short stack, here the function is one all-in or fold
I wrote in a post about the beginning of the tournament, and this is a freeroll, why is it so difficult for people to just read the post carefully, and not cling to one word LIMP and tell situations that are in no way related to this?

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the opening rounds of a freeroll are sometimes too weird for me to bother with. And what site has the best freerolls these days?

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
There are a lot of strange decisions in freerolls, but I'd still rather raise limpers in good maps, because it gives at least some fold equity

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if I see that the players at my table may not be strong, but at least they don’t enter the game every hand, and if they enter with a raise, then obviously I won’t even think about limping.

bruh, Did you really read the post carefully? I wrote about the very top of the range, with it there is nothing scary in order to open / 3-bet, especially with pocket pairs!
Read your post bro. Have you already forgotten what you wrote there? There is not a single word about 3-bets. You write there that you need to limp the whole range from early and middle positions. So I gave you an example of the game of such limpers.

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Read your post bro. Have you already forgotten what you wrote there? There is not a single word about 3-bets. You write there that you need to limp the whole range from early and middle positions. So I gave you an example of the game of such limpers.
okey, its will be last post in this thread, i dont wanna even more make excuses
situations I'm talking about: if half the table is limped, you're on hj-mp, then it doesn't make sense to open with a min-raise on the charts, because almost the entire table will be called, and you will play in a multiway pot, seemingly opening correctly, observing the range, BUT first of all, you you won’t understand close what range the opponent has. second, let's take a conditional hand from the hj range with which you opened k10o, I doubt that in a multi pot you will feel comfortable with such a hand. maybe you will say that it is worth opening more, not with a minraise. but I'm sure if a weak player liked the hand, just by eye, he will give you 4 blinds as well, since this is the beginning of the tournament, the stacks are deep, etc. I won’t write more and more here, obviously if opponents don’t play 50 percent of hands, it’s better not to even think about it

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i often limp (not only in freerolls) because of the fact that most players are either nits OR very loose (rarely anything else) . the nits will just raise 3BB and i will call even out of positon to see the flop . and the loose players will either limp too or also do a raise which i will call and then outplay them on the flop if possible

lel

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that our freerolls have become turbo at pokerstars, the tactics of the game have changed. You have to be willing to play big and take risks. Now there are more and more all-ins.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you play in free tournaments, just always be prepared that you will have to play to the last moment you will even come to such a situation that you will have to call all-in with a strong hand and you will see a very bad card on your opponent because they will play any 2 maps and go to the end the most important thing is to know that you should not be afraid

Freeroll Passwords