Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Im currently a free-roll player only. I’ve never made a deposit. I’ve done well enough to build a small bank.

When I first started I finished third in a tournament and had my first bank.

It would go up and down…one day I was down to $0.80…the buy in for cash game. I had not played in a cash game and figured I’d try my luck.

I was in fire…I quickly turned my bank in $13. I was about to leave but was dealt JJ. I should have left…me and one other…there some preflop action…the the flip comes…J44…some more betting and raising…and my opponent pushes all in…he’s got $51…I got second nuts…so I call…and I’m gutted when I see his pocket 44.

I’ve built my bank back up but that hurt.

Do you remember the hand that broke your bank for the first time?

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
going through the phases

i have lost a total of 1000 usd on pokerstars in my lifetime of playing poker, sometimes i feel like giving up, but then i remember sometime we need to think outside of the box

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember in a cash game I lost $11, shoved with AQ suited against A5 offsuit and my opponent made a straight against my set Q and my bankroll was gone.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im currently a free-roll player only. I’ve never made a deposit. I’ve done well enough to build a small bank.

When I first started I finished third in a tournament and had my first bank.

It would go up and down…one day I was down to $0.80…the buy in for cash game. I had not played in a cash game and figured I’d try my luck.

I was in fire…I quickly turned my bank in $13. I was about to leave but was dealt JJ. I should have left…me and one other…there some preflop action…the the flip comes…J44…some more betting and raising…and my opponent pushes all in…he’s got $51…I got second nuts…so I call…and I’m gutted when I see his pocket 44.

I’ve built my bank back up but that hurt.

Do you remember the hand that broke your bank for the first time?

I lost $850 in about 20 minutes one day (back in 2009) on Cake (revolution network).

I have never allowed such a thing to happen again. :)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Guys, these are very sad stories.:(

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course that happened to me too 😉….I guess the most poker players had such an experience in the beginning of their playing….that is a part of the game we all love so much…..the variance….but stay confident and work on your skills to be successful on longterm