Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't have a lot of money on acr, since there are few pko tournaments with good conditions at other micro-stakes rooms, I decided to try my hand at acr for the first time. in the second hand I thought for a long time, but opened the Brazilian with a bluff and earned the first knock, in the end I barely made it to the prizes, but I liked the texture itself, it’s worth it to understand the ranges much better in order to understand that sometimes you can be called wider, so that earn your knock, well, further more

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I remembered, Lex V. put a video to YouTube recently talking about bounties, not sure I recall correctly but I think he also talked about this, to have wider ranges sometimes because of the bounties and that you also have to be more cautious when being a short-stack as there will be way more callers.
The vid:

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I remembered, Lex V. put a video to YouTube recently talking about bounties, not sure I recall correctly but I think he also talked about this, to have wider ranges sometimes because of the bounties and that you also have to be more cautious when being a short-stack as there will be way more callers.
The vid:
hmm that's quite uh, it's quite rare to see ko poker tutorial content, often everyone just expands the range by eye, I'll see how I'm free

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congratulations on a successful first time out! :)

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good job hope you enjoyed the game.

I don't play those.

Tried the lowest buyin PKO tourn on ACR last year to try it.

I haven't played in one of those a "long time".

Took out only 2 folks and came in 4th.

ACR has a lot of good low buyin tourns in holdem for folks to try.