Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lucothefish. I only post the hands which are VERY close in my mind, on here cause I like the player feedback. As you can see someone said it was a ship.. But I like your reasoning... My point is. I know push fold pretty well, but push/fold with antes is slightly looser and I'm trying to get it down perfect

BUT, I think lucothefish is suggesting to do more research/study on push/fold ranges.
Personally, I wouldn't want to base my answer on some randoms posting on this thread. I mean how much credit can you give them for knowing push/fold ranges? (just from reading through a few it seems they're just randomly guessing without much of a clue).

And,.. unless payout is flat, ICM does matter. For best response it is typically better to post all stack sizes & payout structure.

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker orifice. Already stated its $2 for first. Pay jumps are FLAT ICM doesn't matter, don't argue. Also I know push/fold. If you would read above, I said that I'm working on perfecting "ante push/fold. Also I've been told by poker players in real life its a close one, but a fold. If you aren't going to give good feedback, then why comment?

W

Wvlg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it depends on your opponents. When it reeealy tight plaing on tables it's better make rerases with 30-50BB. No pushes with A3.

F

fooks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on if this tournament live then you formed an opinion about the enemy and you know better,if it is an online chezap I would go Allin

A

Alexandre Koga

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shove right by reesteal , the blinds will pass you by and is very good shove you in any situation will have its 40% of its two overs .. is shove and pray to beat haha !
Good luck at the tables .

T

TheArnie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KQ is pretty oftenly dominated, that's why it's fold imo.

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KQo UTG is not comfortable hand to play, but if you have some read about players you should make all in. You have only 12 BB it is not too much, if I were you i would make all in , make a pressure for your opponents and steal blinds.

012chach45

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
more then I should

I do lots that's why I lose I never win.hehe

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Final Table I'm going all in if I have -12BB with good cards.

Folding in Poker