Final table head to head

W

wrapper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heads up with 13BB, I definitely push all in. If you call and miss or just fold, do you really think you'll get a better hand in the next two or three hands?

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would always go allin with this hand at this stack depth. KQo is a strong hand heads up. You'll blind out if you don't play these hands strong, but not premium hands. In fact, I'd consider 3bet allin with KTo or K9o depending on the opponent.

C

Cbob1195

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes all in would be the best solution I think especially with 13 bb left do you really think you will get a better hand than that before you are blinded out. Nash chart would certainly be telling you to shove too. at the end of the day its really a coinflip but you made the right move given the situation

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would shove all in too. Good play win or lose.

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played absolutely right. I do not see other options.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think many would have acted like you played.In my opinion you played correctly in this situation. GL)

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
id be very happy to look and see that hand with only 13bbs left heads up.
shove it in!

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would push with KQ with an opp that has 80% of the chips heads up at the FT your going to have to make moves and that is one I would make yes he may have Ax but if he does he calls and you may spike the K or Q doubling through him anyway and if you don't guess what he had 80% of chips and was more than likely going to take the tourney anyway and you had to make moves to double up.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would go all in with KQ if your opponent has 80% of the chips. KQ is a great hand heads up and you were short stacked. You needed to make a move.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm curious though, isn't 13BBs enough room to wait for something better? Assuming he isn't raising preflop every hand. If he raises preflop every hand, then it would probably be worth a shot to shove since he is probably bullying with the larger stack.
Thoughts anyone?
Heads up that is a great hand. 13BB is not a lot in heads up its only about 7 or 8 hands. You cant fold here. SHOVE SHOVE SHOVE

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would go all in. You are already the underdog and you need chips fast. KQ is an excellent hand HU. I would prefer an A, but considering the circumstances, it'll work. I'd be happy with 2nd place in that situation, although I'm confident in the win. Make it or break it.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok how would you play this hand ? At the final table and I grinded the my short stack to heads ups. The problem now I am up against a good player who has 80% of the chips in play leaving me just 13 BB's. 1st hand BB I have KQos and he raises and I elected to reraise all in . Question - would you just call here or shove like I did ?

You can't really wait for something better than that when you have just 13BB left. The shove is the right move, especially when your opponent's range should be all over the place.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot see myself playing any differently your running out of time and chips.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I would shove with a big smile on my face.These are good cards to do so.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you have a good chance. Your opponent would have raised on the flop putting you in a difficult situation if you do not catch a couple. Next hand would start with a raise. Your hand could become garbage, and you do fold. You played correctly.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think against most villans you can get it in there with hands like:

22,A2,K7,K4s,QT,Q8s,JT,J9s

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it makes no sense to wait more than good hands with such a coincidence obstojatelstv only ollin,and there the card will fall)!!!

A

AshAdore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the best partl

After everything is said and done and there's only 2 people left , no more nonsense, heart is pounding this is the moment. Depends is the other player easy to read, and what card you have and who has the most bank. So many factors. I go all in after playing a few hands super safe.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With this stack I would do exactly what you did.

FearNoRiver

FearNoRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
end table head to head

i love head to head end games i am an aggessive player and play my hands with high bets

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would shove here as well. With that type of chip lead, your opponent is going to be bullying you with a wide range of hands.