Final Table. Fold or Call?

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn...very hard spot there.....since you are big stacked im prolly calling there....very very hard to put him on AA there especially considering the short stack who shoved most likely has a baby ace....if if he has AK and the other guy Ax you only have 2 outs to fade....In early stages of FTs the pay jumps aren't huge so not really a need to play for 6th place....sucks he woke up with AA however good you hit the K :D keep grindin'

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People saying they aren't happy to call or maybe fold on the bubble are being a bit absurd, only way I fold is if I am too busy fist pumping and time out

I'm not going into the tank at all on this. Snap call. It's a call all day long. You don't play MTT's to not take it down. Everyone can post as many stats as they like but I'm gonna snap call and fist pump.

You aren't winning this tournament if you fold here. Anybody that folds this hand should stop playing poker. Seeing those kings in that spot should make your nipples instantly erect.

Snap call! Fist pump! Rub nipples! Wash! Rinse! Repeat!

https://www.cardschat.com/f49/cc-weak-86274/

W

Wessa24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your right! most of the time he would try 2 isolate the short stack! good call!

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy call for me. I agree to your thoughts. He is the chip leader and he wants to isolate the desperate short stack. My thought is that he has either A.x or pair lower than my KK, which we are ahead in both instance. You said, final table so I suppose youre on the money list already, so no regret if I loss. If I win the hand though, I will be in the commanding lead.

R

rumsey182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
impossible to answer correctly without everyones stack size and payout structure this is a spot were something like SNG wizard can calculate the ICM for you bc clearly it is +cEV but could be -ICM

Folding in Poker