Final table deal making

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I was lucky enough to make it to the final table then I would not be making any deals. I would thank my lucky stars that I made it and just rely on my skill and luck that got me there to take me the rest of the way whatever final position that might be.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some things to think about:
1. Do you think you have an edge on the table- If you are the best player you should be less likely to make a deal, if you are the worst player you should be more inclined to take the deal.
2. Is the money very significant to you - If taking the deal gets you life changing money or if you need it to pay your rent you probably should take the deal.
3. Can you replace the table with a higher EV table - If this is a low value tourney for you and you see lots of better opportunities then you should be more inclined to take the deal.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been able to make a deal a couple of times. Once I refused, I felt so superior and wanted to take first place. It all depends on your position at the table. I think there are not many criteria that would decide the pros and cons of sharing.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Many times I have done it, more when it is bounty and the prizes are almost identical. But in the same way it is played for the bounty that in that varies a lot the value of winning or losing

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
The deal is rather to finish the tournament as soon as possible, if suddenly you have a commitment at that time and you should make a deal