My experience in tournaments

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my experience in tournaments it is that despite having strong cards there are players who enter with any cards and win: eek:

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jajaja this as boring as it is, it's a common thing in poker.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Of course, there are such players. Moreover, I can tell you that such players have been, are and always will be. But without them we would be sad. Such players are always a good chance for us, and we just need to learn how to use it properly. :)

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
vs such players, bet huge with value, avoid bluffing to much, and most importantly, call them down lighter than you normally would. They have a super wide range, and will be forced to often over bluff in spots they shouldn't.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some poker players keep on raise or all-in no matter what cards have.

That mean they don't care those buy-in fee & want to cumulative stacks until in the money.

Bad beat is their reward for risk stacks.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there were no such players, poker would be dead)

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes sometimes those players do get lucky and win a hand, or even a few hands. But I find the opposite to be mostly true. 18 dealt cards usually means there are at least a couple of premium hands in the mix. 83 unsuited may beat AK suited or QQ sometimes, but usually not.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It's unfortunately how tournament poker can go, especially at lower stakes. Just stick to your game, play smart, and don't get sucked into seeing poor play get rewarded hoping you can always do the same. Good luck.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This players generally don't last long in a tournament.They go out easy.Don't be nervous if you lost with a strong hand,this is just variance.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens when players do not invest enough money to appreciate them and fear losing. A large stack is an excuse to view almost all the flops for them.