OnasOO

OnasOO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey there, fellow poker enthusiasts! Today, I wanted to chat about something that's all too familiar for many of us โ€“ the dreaded streak of bad luck in poker tournaments. ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you've been grinding it out in tournaments for three, four, or more days straight, only to feel like you're hitting a brick wall every time you get close to the finish line? ๐Ÿ It's happened to me, and I know I'm not alone. This is poker's way of reminding us that it's not all smooth sailing.

So, have you experienced a rough patch like this in your poker journey? Share your stories and let's remind each other that every setback is a setup for a comeback! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ช

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Three or four days of the same tournament? I've never been in a tournament that long. I would hit the brick wall long before that!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello. I bet that, in those 3-4 days when you won, you didn't think deeply, you didn't do many calculations, you just went ahead with confidence.
Here is a big problem, self-confidence, if you sit and think a lot (if you have experience, you don't waste much time, it comes naturally); you could enter into doubts, which reduces your confidence in him the value of your hands. Seeing too much, it is not good to always take the other side, that is, the one that happens to be unlucky.
Your game must be adopted positively (that you only entered to win ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) and the fruit of your actions will be for the better.
The days when we lose or can't win are just bad moments and are not strictly related to poker; if you are a beginner, it is just inexperience that you will get over by practicing inevitably pin these good times and bad times.
Good luck and may success smile at you as often as possible!

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey there, fellow poker enthusiasts! Today, I wanted to chat about something that's all too familiar for many of us โ€“ the dreaded streak of bad luck in poker tournaments. ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you've been grinding it out in tournaments for three, four, or more days straight, only to feel like you're hitting a brick wall every time you get close to the finish line? ๐Ÿ It's happened to me, and I know I'm not alone. This is poker's way of reminding us that it's not all smooth sailing.

So, have you experienced a rough patch like this in your poker journey? Share your stories and let's remind each other that every setback is a setup for a comeback! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ช
MTT play is about losing very often. Having the incorrect expectations for results will hurt us.
Depending on how many MTT/DAY 3-4 is not a very long stretch even for a good player

Black rain is a very famous micro stake cash grinder who's worst run was a 100 thousand hand down turn

Solid Live MTT players playing in large field MTT can go months without a cash

If you mean finishing first as the finish line and 3- 4 days is a long time for you to not do that--then you have had very smooth sailing.