Duggs 1000th Post

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
obv not, its a horrible bet, but in his mind he is betting cause he has a good pair.

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
obv not, its a horrible bet, but in his mind he is betting cause he has a good pair.

Wow, if this is the thinking of €100 sunday majors then im going back to mtts.:D

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its stars fr, well renowned for being redic soft

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Just finished part2, thoughts;

You summed it up pretty well at the end of the vid before you got cut off.
Needs to c-bet flops for thin value rather than go into c/c mode were we never know were we stand, hands like J9 and hit second pair on 4,10,9 2 tone.

The KQ hand on 10,10,4 dont like a c-bet here as were getting called by all pp,some better overcards etc. as played, I would bet smaller on all streets especially when we pick up equity on the J turn, but fold to a shove.

Jamming with AQ for 17 bigs is too agg, consid our image we dont leave room for villains to make light shoves over our 2.2etc raise.

Not opening with KJ with an effective stack of 35bigs is bad considering the other range of hands he was opening in similar/worse positions.He needs to familarise himself with push/fold charts in late stages with <15,<10bigs, im pretty sure he folded 88 in the bb with 61/2 which is bad as you know.Other hands were he has 99,88 and isnt shoving are some more leaks.

3 bets A8 which isnt a great hand to be 3 betting in the sb and then doesnt c-bet the perfect board, as played and I know you said it, jam over that min-raise on turn..Hopefully he doesnt hero call, but he defo doesnt have a value hand that hes doing this with..
We open 44 utg get 2 callers and im agreeing that a c-bet on 10 high board is not the best as we agin get picked off by all pp/10 etc which hit villains range pretty hard, as played im defo barreling the q on turn and shipping most rivers.

The knock out hand were we have A9 with 20bigs is borderline, could be wrong on this but im sure we can find a better spot than this consid we will be on the button in the next hand.

Good job all round..

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
another round, this time its a merge $44 tournament we have reviewed, as always comments criticisms are welcome.

carv3523

carv3523

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that much information which is important for new players and the videos are great: D

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sweet, will get on them tonight, ty mr duggan I enjoy your vids, even though half the time I dont understand what you are talking about (complicated)... :)

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is an old post alfie, but feel free to rewatch them.