Don't Call it a Come Back!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Running extremely bad over the last couple days. Been here before though. Just have to wait :D

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear you KC. Bovada is treating me like a whipping horse. Some of the cards people put all of their money in with is amazing! I mean, I am not complaining about how bad these guys are I just wish one of my hands would hold up is all.

Keep up the grind and let us know when your luck turns around.

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to get my confidence back on Bovada so I sat down at a SnG. I always used to do well at these in the past. Finally got a positive cash when my 99<A7<AJ then my 102 < 32 to finish in second. The three way hand would have ended it. Oh well. Happy with my first cash. How you doing KC? Haven't heard from you in a while.

EDIT: As I post Bovada sucks the life right out of the two MTT I was left in. Villian's getting there on the river all day today. Going to pull out what little hair I have left.

On the plus side, SWMBO left for New York this weekend.... Looks like I get my chance to grind.

Last edited:
KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm doing great! Oh...you mean poker...running worse than I have in a very long time! It will pass. I used to just switch sites back in the day but it is not as enticing...I only like bovada due to having a good cash out record with them. Might just take a brake in general seeing that I found out I have to leave for tech school on the 13th!

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on your return! The truth is not who you are but I imagine it must be a great player! Success in everything and we aprediendo your advice and exchanging opinions!

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to hear the poker is not going well. Glad to hear your healing process is not the same. I was finally able to take one on Bovada. Unfortunately it was a $1 MTT and since I have also been playing $10+1 MTTs I am still down like 30% of my buyin. Harder to use proper BRM when you have a primary source of income. Although I can't go broke because the ole lady would not be happy if I keep depositing online.

Keep up the grind, I am sure you will break through soon.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still hanging in there. I'm on about a $500 downswing. I was barely even min cashing so it was rough. My luck is starting to change and I can see that in the cards. I haven't changed the way I play because I was constantly going in ahead.

Let's pray the weekend turns it around!