Don't Call it a Come Back!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow this satty is crazy! I just had the longest, most entertaining, back and forward battle of nothingness with a classic upset player baout bad play (I was not involved in the hand). Makes me miss the days of trolls on FTP and PS!!!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ<AQ in the satty and I had true potential to get a ticket if I won that hand :( Upsetting but o well! I never do well in the Majors on Sundays! Seriously!

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like you are getting what came through down here yesterday. Some serious flooding in the Ft. Lauderdale area from about 6 straight hours of thunderstorms.

Chin up and good luck on the others!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think so! Gearing up for these and looking forward to Dexter and Ray Donovan on Showtime tonight!

A

AvaloNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well these next 2 weeks should be fun. I am going to the hospital in about 1 hour to get nasal reconstructive surgery to fix a broken nose (not from fighting!) and some other septum/sinus problems I have had all my life!

I will be on leave for these 2 weeks meaning I will be at home, in bed, playing poker!!! I don't think anyone has been more excited to get surgery ;)

Hey man, welcome back. I've got a question for you.
How much did you pay for this surgery? I have a similar problem and would like to fix it. Is this only a Functional Rhinoplasty, or Aesthetic as well?

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Luck to you on your 2 week leave. We want you to enlighten all of us on the details of your MTT winning streak.
The T-storms on this side of the bay knocked out my satellite TV the other day, so I had to get an extension chord to get it up and running again. I flipped the breaker, so all is well now.
It rained on and off all day long yesterday, but I still managed to win 2 consecutive satty's to a 50K free-roll on black-chip. The final Satty is next week.
Later on in the evening I came in 4th on a late night freeroll, and won a whopping $4. Whoo-hoo! :thrasher:
Again good luck on your lay over, and keep posting!:)

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey man, welcome back. I've got a question for you.
How much did you pay for this surgery? I have a similar problem and would like to fix it. Is this only a Functional Rhinoplasty, or Aesthetic as well?

Thank you! I am an active duty member in the United States Air Force, therefore it was completely free. I will however see the bill and can let you know!

Good Luck to you on your 2 week leave. We want you to enlighten all of us on the details of your MTT winning streak.
The T-storms on this side of the bay knocked out my satellite TV the other day, so I had to get an extension chord to get it up and running again. I flipped the breaker, so all is well now.
It rained on and off all day long yesterday, but I still managed to win 2 consecutive satty's to a 50K free-roll on black-chip. The final Satty is next week.
Later on in the evening I came in 4th on a late night freeroll, and won a whopping $4. Whoo-hoo! :thrasher:
Again good luck on your lay over, and keep posting!:)

Oh no sounds bad! Hope it gets better! Thanks and I will!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Already lost 5k of my starting 10k stack in the $40k gtd with JJ<44 -__-

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
:party: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :tee: :tee: :tee: :tee: :tee: :tee: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :beerglass :beerglass :beerglass :beerglass :beerglass You are the King, Curtis just re-read your tournament strategy posts and already collecting the dollars.

Your a champion mate, hope you keep winning plenty!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:party: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :tee: :tee: :tee: :tee: :tee: :tee: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :beerglass :beerglass :beerglass :beerglass :beerglass You are the King, Curtis just re-read your tournament strategy posts and already collecting the dollars.

Your a champion mate, hope you keep winning plenty!

Thank you! I am glad you did! It has been a while and I am sincerely humbled by the fact that I have impacted so many people here! :) Good luck to you!!

LuckyBundy13

LuckyBundy13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't win them all but GL in whatever you're still in.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
44<AJ

Not winning anything and the my Sunday curse holds true!! :)

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any update on the Mini series games?

I was going to play but visa had other plans for me. Just playing in a game on carbon with the freeroll money I have won the last week. Would rather rail you if possible....

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any update on the Mini series games?

I was going to play but Visa had other plans for me. Just playing in a game on carbon with the freeroll money I have won the last week. Would rather rail you if possible....

That's too bad! I ended up not cashing in any of them. I really don't know what it is about Sundays but I just don't run well! Def my new and ultimate goal though.....to win something on a Sunday evening! I don't care if it's a min cash!!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need to play a few tonight. I definitely have the poker flame burning again. I miss this feeling! Good luck to anyone else playing!

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck! Can you rail someone on Bovada?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck! Can you rail someone on Bovada?

You can as long as they tell you what number they are in that tournament. Although, it may be an early night for me. Just lost AA<KJ and QQ<67! I am not running well at all :/

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ouch. Those are pretty brutal. Chin up!

Any good MTT's starting after 6? You have a typical lineup?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know! Not usually. Like I said before. The 18:15, $22 used to be a 4k gtd but it has dropped to 3k. Reall annoying that to get a mtt with a $1k+ 1st prize you have to pay $44+! :/

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started strong this past weekend and am slowly losing buy-ins. Nothing I'm not used to though :)

Looking for 1st place all day everyday! I am also happy with my performance and thought process even in small buy in and small field tournaments. I used to play them off and not give them much attention...staying focused at every level now!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
19th earlier in a $3 rebuy with not many people for about $19. Playing the $22, $3k GTD at 18:15 est. Anyone else playing it? Let me know! Wouldn't mind having a few people join like old times!

I have been playing most of the CC freerolls too so looking forward to that tonight on Carbon! Although, i run horrible in those!