don questions

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely interested in don after reading this tread and those two that Bluff posted, i think that ill give it a shot as soon as i hit some money in CC FR on stars or FTP.

PS and FTP don't have DON's, stars does have Fifty50 which are similar but different at the same time, much different in that the chips you end with have actual value and so just surviving doesn't get you your double more likely just get your money back unless you have a decent stack size. Finish with 3k chips for almost double.

Lock has then, only know because played a couple since my small cash in the freeroll, however the traffic on em makes wanna cry. Only played 3 i believe, cashed in one and got sucked out on the bubble in another and flopped the lower flush on the bubble in another. Think I'll stick with the cash game there as waiting for DON's to start is in itself titling haha.

I wish maybe FTP started having DON's maybe, stars has the Fifty50 and ftp have DON's would be aswome because then both would be offered through essentially the same poker site (cause i mean admit it, pstars/ftp all the same now with how easy it is to transfer money between them etc).

I'm not sure where exactly would have a decent traffic running DON's but if you find it let me know, granted maybe higher $$ than the mini micro has more people.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea now i realize that, i don't like how fifty50 looks it basically makes you play more aggressive which can lover your win rate and still you dont have guarantied double if you cash...

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why sometimes it seems people don't care

Does anyone ever read these or care about my updares?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
Hi newbie, as draza stated you are not really posting anything that warrents comments or opinions. Also it seems like you are running a DON challenge, however the title of the thread being DON Questions isn't going to point out that its a challenge specifically.

I think if you really want interaction with the forum then Post a new thread, call NIT DON Challenge or something like that, the NIT standing for newbie in training of course lol. Put it in the challenge section of the forum and give the original post some depth on the details of your challenge, where it started and the steps you plan on taking to get to a goal.

Also don't post every 3 hours with updates that you one one or lost one, updates concerning just that a simple BR update or progress update is something you should be doing any more than once per day or IMO its spamming for post counts for the most part (especially when they are short and reflect nothing for discussion such as you have been doing in the current thread).

I think it is great to get involved, and to start up a challenge. Just if you are looking for feedback then post a situational question, or a tricky hand you played (hand analysis isn't just for cash games). This is a place to learn and there are many great forum members who would be happy to converse and discuss but remember you need to give them something of interest to do this over.

Just my 2c, I feel your pain in that sometimes I have felt I get very little interaction on a thread even in the situation when I have opened it to opinions and comments etc. but it's doing neither yourself or anyone else any good for you to wonder why you get no interaction when your posts of late in the thread are not warrenting interaction/comments.

GL on your challenge and hopefully my words above lead you in a direction to obtain interaction within the forum.

bluff

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea now i realize that, i don't like how fifty50 looks it basically makes you play more aggressive which can lover your win rate and still you dont have guarantied double if you cash...
Yup, I got so frustrated once when I was playing the Fifty50 I had run a small session of like 10 of them (at once) and cashed in 8 of them, 80% ITM would be great for DON's, however I was only up maybe 1$ if I recall. THat was like wtf and felt like i was wasting my time at them, however its nice when you play one and dominate it to win like 3-4x your buyin but I never found those came often enough to make up for the times I get sucked out on in a AK vs AJ situation when they hit the J for example to make them profitable.

Again this was short term play, just felt like was wasting my time and would be much better of sticking with reg sng's (which did for a while and did much better than the Fifty50's). I do play one every now and then just to mix it up a bit as I know they can be profitable as I was at one point but then things went downhill.

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At carbon I see around 2-4 tables filled at once at the 5.5 level and im starting to play some zone games on bovada and one of my hands I raise to around .20 get 1 caller flop is all low cards I raise to .45 hoping hes got over cards catch my q on the turn and I bet big like .50 on the turn I see a 9 and I bet prrtth big considering hes sayong hes got a real hand to .20 and he just calls and catches hos set on the river my starting hand was JQo does anyone have any advice

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hovering just a little over my all time high since I guess you can pretty much say this is more of a challenge :p im supwr happy with my results even though my graph doesent look that good haha

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At $8 pretty crippled from going wild after losing a bi and one of my a time lows for sng's and the rake is just killing me if I was playing eith out rake id be up 7.5