ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I always look 👀 for Opportunity to steal on the bubble if I can but sometimes it gets me in trouble 👿 so I just tighten up ⬆️ and hope and pray 🙏. How about you how do you play on the bubble. Thank you for your comments.

Rafaelmendes021

Rafaelmendes021

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always look for 👀 an opportunity to steal from the Bubble-bin if I can, but sometimes that gets me in trouble 👿, so I just push ⬆️ and wait and pray 🙏. And you, how do you play in the blister? Thank you for your feedback.
Kkkkk in the Bubble I see many going all-in, they know that there is already a guaranteed prize so they bet everything, it's good to take advantage and win some chips or be unlucky and get a BAD one!

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Kkkkk in the Bubble I see many going all-in, they know that there is already a guaranteed prize so they bet everything, it's good to take advantage and win some chips or be unlucky and get a BAD one!
lol 😂 thank you 🙏 for your comment

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tighten up on the bubble? You bet! But I look for Opportunities,

Be well

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, a little bit. I think everyone is aware of the consequences of playing a hand - and making a mistake- without cashing.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I always look 👀 for Opportunity to steal on the bubble if I can but sometimes it gets me in trouble 👿 so I just tighten up ⬆️ and hope and pray 🙏. How about you how do you play on the bubble. Thank you for your comments.
I usually always played to win regardless of the bubble, not stealing for the sake of it mind. However more recently im more focused on playing satellites to larger events. I’m currently playing the Bounty Builder 75 which I had to fold multiple monster pre holdings on the bubble.... many mid pairs, AK, QQ and TT among them. It was gruelling as usually I’m well within the qualifying numbers. My advice is to if it’s a satellite know how you stand once the rebuy/reentry period is done. Pick your spots Andy once your comfortable be mindful of the in danger players. MTT’s with bounty, don’t get yourself involved for the sake of grabbing from a smaller stack, as if you run deep you’ll collect the larger sums anyway.... Got to fly ive just took a major hit losing a flip against JJ from an EPT winner with QQ..... Not happy... Nose bleed stomach wrenching ffs 😩

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It always depends on stack sizes and ICM. If you have a monster stack and the other players are short, you have to make your range really wide

Most of the time you'll tighten up only if you're the second in chips of your table and the leader is putting much pressure

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I usually always played to win regardless of the bubble, not stealing for the sake of it mind. However more recently im more focused on playing satellites to larger events. I’m currently playing the Bounty Builder 75 which I had to fold multiple monster pre holdings on the bubble.... many mid pairs, AK, QQ and TT among them. It was gruelling as usually I’m well within the qualifying numbers. My advice is to if it’s a satellite know how you stand once the rebuy/reentry period is done. Pick your spots Andy once your comfortable be mindful of the in danger players. MTT’s with bounty, don’t get yourself involved for the sake of grabbing from a smaller stack, as if you run deep you’ll collect the larger sums anyway.... Got to fly ive just took a major hit losing a flip against JJ from an EPT winner with QQ..... Not happy... Nose bleed stomach wrenching ffs 😩
gl! I just qualified for the last event today

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, always. Its the natural thing to do, atleast in my opinion. But sometimes, im feelin frisky you know what I mean. So i be going a little too dicey sometimes. Not oftne though.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
gl! I just qualified for the last event today
Thanks mate, I got seriously unlucky after having played like pro since start. Ive been talking about the RNG in another’s thread and I tell you one thing lol... Those players that have previously been lucky enough to blink a high stakes bankroll so now 24/7 the methodical way get luck that defy mathematics far too often lol. Had multiple attempts at $2.** shootout and final tabled sucked out of 3 of the 5.... I’m done for the day for the bigger event entries lol... I’ll end up smashing my laptop lol. Might HUHT for a few hours.... hour glass of patience has extinguished for the day lol... Lost with multiple monsters that down to bad plays from the villains after I’ve successfully sucked em in, the RNG has mostly runner runner reduced them and crippled me 😩 Feel like grabbing a dingy and taking a trip over to Isle of Man and blowing shit up ffs....🧨

Good luck fella in your entries, and if you know any home game clubs I can join let me know 👌

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Thank you 🙏

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Yes, a little bit. I think everyone is aware of the consequences of playing a hand - and making a mistake- without cashing.
lol thank you for your comment

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Omg 😱 sorry to hear that I have folded AK and TT but never QQ that’s strong 💪 you will get them next time and thank you 🙏 for your comment very helpful.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
It always depends on stack sizes and ICM. If you have a monster stack and the other players are short, you have to make your range really wide

Most of the time you'll tighten up only if you're the second in chips of your table and the leader is putting much pressure
Thank you for your comment

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Yes, always. Its the natural thing to do, atleast in my opinion. But sometimes, im feelin frisky you know what I mean. So i be going a little too dicey sometimes. Not oftne though.
Lol 😆 thank you 🙏 for your comment very inspirational.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Omg 😱 sorry to hear that I have folded AK and TT but never QQ that’s strong 💪 you will get them next time and thank you 🙏 for your comment very helpful.
Na it’s poker, I had an amazing run through the day, for the sake of that balance of variance I was due a few suck outs lol... online.... This is the way 🤷‍♂️

The QQ’s I folded and the QQ’s that sealed my exit haha. But like I said regarding the grind for the $55 seat I won for $5.50. You need to be aware of how you stand against the cut off for the seat. In a regular game especially when your chipped up, let the desperate players expel themselves via the mid standing players and agro shove to steal guys.

Attachments

• 9EC64C3B-B365-4F21-B5E3-1710A8CD8BCD.jpeg
    9EC64C3B-B365-4F21-B5E3-1710A8CD8BCD.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 7584A4BC-F9A0-42AB-BF37-D4EE22A61244.jpeg
    7584A4BC-F9A0-42AB-BF37-D4EE22A61244.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Lol 😂
Na it’s poker, I had an amazing run through the day, for the sake of that balance of various I wasn’t due a few suck outs lol... online.... This is the way 🤷‍♂️
love ❤️

Last edited:
Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Generally speaking around the bubble, although it's prolly good advice most anytime in a tourney, if you see your table trending toward really loose or really tight, look for opportunities to exploit your opponents by playing the opposite.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Generally speaking around the bubble, although it's prolly good advice most anytime in a tourney, if you see your table trending toward really loose or really tight, look for opportunities to exploit your opponents by playing the opposite.
Thank you 🙏 very helpful

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes if I am a short/medium stack.
If I am a large stack, I play loose and aggressive putting ICM pressure on short/medium stacks.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It depends. In some cases, especially if I'm mid-stacked and in a safe position but there are still players who could bust me just before ITM, I sometimes just relax and wait (even that it might not be the best tactic). But if I'm short-stacked or chip lead, I'm more eager to have some pressure on (mostly) mid and short-stacked players. Maybe I get called my raise sometimes but I will also steal a lot of their small raises/blinds so on the long run I expect it to be profitable.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
It depends. In some cases, especially if I'm mid-stacked and in a safe position but there are still players who could bust me just before ITM, I sometimes just relax and wait (even that it might not be the best tactic). But if I'm short-stacked or chip lead, I'm more eager to have some pressure on (mostly) mid and short-stacked players. Maybe I get called my raise sometimes but I will also steal a lot of their small raises/blinds so on the long run I expect it to be profitable.
Thank you 😊 very helpful lots of run 🏃‍♂️ good 👍 for you love ❤️.