do you think i can make a bankroll of 100 dollars just with freerolls?

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you have a minimum of technical knowledge and play frequently, you will accumulate this quickly, I saw that you are a platinum member already, so you will accumulate much more than that if you participate in all the freerolls, luckily there are every day, participate and you will make a great bankroll sooner than you think .

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is it possible just by playing freerolls to make a bankroll of 100 dollars? If you can give me some advice I would appreciate it.
Hi :)
There is simply nothing to advise here. Play freerolls, only freerolls, and build up your bankroll. I've built a bankroll from scratch multiple times playing only freerolls, it's not hard if you're a patient player.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the main goal of this community is this, to build a decent bankroll in freerolls and then become a regular..

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is it possible just by playing freerolls to make a bankroll of 100 dollars? If you can give me some advice I would appreciate it.

It is certainly a possibility, but I would find the type of Game you are happy Buying into once you make your first $50 Dollars or more and use your Winnings as your Bankroll to make even more money.
Buying in to 50 Cent games or less to preserve your Bankroll and Building it from there. I have done this on several sites, Winning cash from making the money in Freeroll Tournaments and then buying into Sit and Go games or Bounty Hunter Single Table Games.
It is always a slow progress from the start and a lot of hard work but with Patience and even a little skill it is possible, Just don't try to Run before you can Walk, be Patient and the Wins will come.

Good Luck for the Future!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords