do you think i can make a bankroll of 100 dollars just with freerolls?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very possible.

Pick good freerolls. CC freerolls are very good, but certain sites will have more prizes and less players playing. Go for higher prizes and lowest number of players. Or just play all of them if you can.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is it possible just by playing freerolls to make a bankroll of 100 dollars? If you can give me some advice I would appreciate it.
I don't know your game, but I can guarantee that you will get much more than $100, with patience, watching each opponent, without wanting revenge on someone who won some chips from you, good luck

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I don't know your game, but I can guarantee that you will get much more than $100, with patience, watching each opponent, without wanting revenge on someone who won some chips from you, good luck
It is true, you have to have patience and self-control. What bothers me too much of the freerolls is that many go all in every time, and bad luck is that sometimes I tempt you to go all in equally with a good hand, and you end up losing for a bad hand like a 48 or j2 ... that already happened to me several times

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is true, you have to have patience and self-control. What bothers me too much of the freerolls is that many go all in every time, and bad luck is that sometimes I tempt you to go all in equally with a good hand, and you end up losing for a bad hand like a 48 or j2 ... that already happened to me several times
Easy solution is not to go all in at the starting stages of the games unless you have AA or KK and it is against only one player. The all-ins become more standard when people start getting close to 10bb remaining in their stacks. Do a little bit of study to see what is good to jam and call with at that stage.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes it is possible. I started by zero and I hade more then $70. Now I have about $20, but IT IS POSSIBLE to come on more then 100$.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Totally possible, tighten up, play position, don't fall in love with junk hands, gl(y)

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes you can
i you play a lot of freerolls and then try to play cash games

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
quantity of freerolls it is one side of a coin, another side is quality of the game.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely it is possible, especially once you are platinum member the cc freerolls are great value and good fun too

E

eduardo8269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, man, this is not even that difficult.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah i think so , depending on how often u can play - a couple of good final table finishes and the rest just picking odds up. party poker are doing free rolls every hour just now until May or June I think! EVERY HOUR! 🤔😏

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sure you can. My friend recently took the top 3 in the freeroll on ACR and won $600. I can only give one piece of advice when playing in freerolls: never bluff, always play the cards.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course. It's easy to achieve.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yes is it possible, you just have to play a lot of them. If you win some cash you can try to play some cash games or SNGs to achieve it quickly.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just play and one day you will see $100 on your account

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very easy to do this in a year at an average level of play. I get twice as much and sometimes three times as good.

C1ownSue

C1ownSue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Luckily, there are so many freerolls these days that it won't be hard for you to win a total of $100 in them. The question is whether you can not go ludoman until this moment. If we take this goal seriously, then, as one of the users wrote above, within a year, and as for me, even half a year, you can really win $ 100 in freerolls.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You can make money from the freeroll, if you couldn't then why would we still play those games?!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords