Do you prefer long, multiplayer tournaments? Or site & go that last less.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have a lot of time on the weekends, I play long MTT tournaments, and when I have not enough time, I play Sit & Go 6-9 people, it does not take much time and I can win faster!

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I play in both of these two types of tournaments.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like long tournaments more, but it's easier to play sit-and-go.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer multi day live tournaments with a nice slow structure. Online I also prefer to play in the longer tournaments with longer blinds levels. However I play sit n gos when time is short.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play both , when I have a lot of time on holidays for example or week end , I play big tournaments since the prizes are very interesting and also the part of fun to play with a big field ... and also I play SnG when I have less time because the field is smaller and most of the time Turbo structure which makes it really fast .

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
better sit and go beacouse long tournament more bingo play then short tournament!

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like S'n'G more, but sometimes I play tournaments more authentic

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play different types of tournaments, mostly at the stars, it all depends on my mood and time. But the most popular type is MTT, it's bad only that due to the work I have difficult time allocating to them, but I try very hard. Adrenaline and good wins is what attracts me to them)

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't prefer one or the other, i like sit and go because it's fast and I don't have to play for 3 hours to get somewhere. MTT's are more money. Different gameplay for both.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care for SNGs a lot. I find it a lot easier to make money on large field tournaments than consistently on SNGs. There is so much dead money in large field tournaments.

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like freeze out tournaments i think the make you lot better poker player because you lose and you are out so i play better