badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Just wondering if you think the participants in CC freerolls are stronger then in a typical freeroll, like on 888.

I am not sure what I think not played enough freerolls to judge, but it would make sense as everyone on CC freerolls are rather invested in poker and strategy.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Just wondering if you think the participants in CC freerolls are stronger then in a typical freeroll, like on 888.

I am not sure what I think not played enough freerolls to judge, but it would make sense as everyone on CC freerolls are rather invested in poker and strategy.
Definetly stronger. Not necessarily harder cause the more participants the fewer your chances of cashing .
But the level of gameplay is much higher than in public freerolls imo

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Harder? Definitely not cause thanks to lasting ridiciously long especially by freeroll standards (which is 2h or less) they are too perfect to use military strategies whenever possible :)

E: And if some players are indeed "stronger" then luckily this doesnt stop using military stuff on them rather than giving them a royal treatment.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Harder? Definitely not cause thanks to lasting ridiciously long especially by freeroll standards (which is 2h or less) they are too perfect to use military strategies whenever possible :)
Yes we all know it's not hard for you to cash. Just not patient enough . 😉

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
stronger because even from the start you have to play with strategy whereas in other freerolls it's literally luck and chaos until the mass numbers are reduced

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Yes, You're quite right! Here players are above average.
poker strategy is our law and order.
You'll find here the future poker hero of the Universe!:eek:

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well... if we refer specifically to the freerolls that can only be played with the platinum level... of course we will see very good players who constantly maintain a level... and that is good for the community since it allows the individual growth...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The field is definitely stronger and, as a result, the game is more enjoyable.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The field is definitely stronger and, as a result, the game is more enjoyable.

That would be the format.

I have to say it's very well set up and conducive to playing good poker.

I've read people complain wanting the time between blind increases to be reduced, but fear it would send CC freerolls toward an undesirable end point.

You get far less 'bingo all in' players early tourney...because they're wasting premium hands and only picking up 45 chips.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

It is easier to earn money by begging on the street than in CC freerolls.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If someone does not agree that our forum has strong freeroll players, I can dispel your doubts and play with you with a small byne in the lobby and check the level of players on our forum and prove that our players are the strongest and know much more than any other player playing simple freerolls I personally have no doubt for our players and know that we are the top players can eat beginners who learn after a while and because of which many people think that everything players like this no guys objectively the average number of our players and other free players tournaments so our players are 2-3 heads taller than them, so I think here is definitely that our players are the strongest!

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, its tough getting in the $ in CC freerolls.. Theres a lot of sharks here lol

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would be the format.

I have to say it's very well set up and conducive to playing good poker.

I've read people complain wanting the time between blind increases to be reduced, but fear it would send CC freerolls toward an undesirable end point.

You get far less 'bingo all in' players early tourney...because they're wasting premium hands and only picking up 45 chips.
This is absolutely true, the turbo format is not conducive to a good game.
I hope the structure can remain on the CC freerolls...

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
platinium cardshcat tournaments are harder because the level of play tends to be much higher than regular freerolls however its also easier to finish in the money because the amount of players are mucb lower than other freerolls.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

The members of our community are, in their main part, quite skillful players. But it is not correct to compare our freerolls with any others, because our freerolls are quite slow, and any other freerolls are usually hyper tournaments, that is, in fact, a lottery.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would not say that they are more difficult.
If we are talking about freerolls for 1000 people, then when there are about 200-300 people left, the level of play there will be the same as in Silver / Platinum CardsChat freerolls

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
No i don't think so. Because i like these tournaments more than other freerolls.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course, CC tournaments are more difficult than any other freeroll, when I say that it is difficult I mean the quality and I think that it is due to the fact that there are very good players, the level of play is much higher than a common freeroll, yes You have played the CC free and any other you can notice the big difference, now if we talk about winning the tournament because each one has their own

Freeroll Passwords