MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always play BB so it's better and easier to count. But from the phone to the PS, I have a stack of chips :) I'm too lazy to go to change the settings, that's why I play like that. It's also not bad, but counting 3 bets is 2 seconds longer, that's all

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
One important point that served as an impetus for the launch of the option is educational content. According to poker rooms, this will allow beginners to quickly adapt to the game.This feature allows players to display information in a variety of ways, and its implementation is associated with the spread of an analytical approach to poker.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, in the bb because you have to do your right actions from them and you can understand from them what the player is trying to show you

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is much better and more comfortable to have the pot in BB, that makes it much easier for you to know what type of action to take according to the pot of each villain.
I agree, it's easy to make decisions faster, especially when there are a lot of tables open.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is more convenient for me to play with the stack display in BB, so a decision is made faster if you play several tables at the same time.

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer BB, after I got used to it, I never played the other way. I seem to have more sense of the chip ratio.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Chips 4 me I pretend there money

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play with chips. I'm used to playing like this

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'd rathdr display in BB, chips do not change as the game moves forward and may give you wrong impression

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play with chips, I can't play with BB, but I might have to get used to playing with BB.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Never understood why any MTT player would want to use anything else but BBs. Then I realized that if you also play live - you really going to want some practice working out how many bbs you have in front of you and for those that play on a screen and live, cash might be the way to go.

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In online tournaments, do you display your stack size in BB or in tournament chips? I used to have it in BB because I considered it would help with making decisions corresponding to whatever relative situation I'm in, Recently tho, I found displaying the tournament chips seems to help me psychologically especially late in the game, because while seeing 13bb feels awful, seeing 130k chips is a bit uplifting and I have an easier time confidently shoving weaker hands for good odds etc.

Which way do you prefer and is this up to the individual or is there some sort of generally accepted best practice?

Cheers folx!
i think just in bb make sense

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actual chips rather than bb size. I switch to bb if I start to go down and determine if I’m in shove mode

Poker Chips - History of Chips