Deals on final Table

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys,

Have you ever made a deal on the final table? What was the experience? 50/50? Or other thing?
My last deal on the final table was 50/50 altough i had almost the double of his chips, i felt dumb after which 🙄. What would you do?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If all the players are smart, then you will need to agree or play further. Either way, the deal is like buying insurance. You are getting something now to protect yourself from big losses in the future. I never had a deal, I guess it's all ahead

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have never made a deal at the final table and if I were to do so, I think it would be 50/50.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have also made deals like this 2 times, but when I have done it it is because even having more chips than my opponent at some point I start to lose chips in an incredible way and I prefer to secure a better prize than 2nd place, but I can't help thinking : If I had tried a little more, I might win the tournament

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey Guys,

Have you ever made a deal on the final table? What was the experience? 50/50? Or other thing?
My last deal on the final table was 50/50 altough i had almost the double of his chips, i felt dumb after which 🙄. What would you do?

I have never made deals at the final table and to be honest I think I will never make them. I believe that the final table for a player is always a unique opportunity that can bring incredible pleasure in addition to money.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would certainly not agree to split evenly, if I had a significant chip lead. On 888 Poker deals are always based on ICM. On pokerstars you can choose between even and ICM, and I would need some really good reason to accept anything other than ICM, if I was the chip leader. In fact some people feel, even ICM favour the small stack to much especially with 3 or more players left.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This it's definitely not your best decision! :) Why give up, when you have the advantage? :) A deal at the final table is possible under certain circumstances, when you are the first on exit and there are several guys in the game, or if you have super aggressive players against you and you realize that nothing is working right now. Of course, the experience of playing at the final table is important, if it is not available, sharing it is not bad and the best option I think))

But I think it all depends on how big the difference in the payout is... But if we talk about heads up and the average bank, I do not understand, why to divide it up... You need to play and win :) Find and catching good luck is not difficult, the main thing is the experience in the game 1 on 1.. If you know how to play well and your bank is average, necessary to play, it is not right to give up in advance :) I don't understand this :) Never not participated in the deal )))

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i haven't done ft that often but i saw 3 people at a final table doing it and of course the low stack got less than the others but the low stack got better hands after the deal and he won the tournament and on In the end he had less than he could have won if he hadn't made a deal. Of course it sometimes makes sense in some situations but i'm never giving up and i don't think i would ever try to make a deal on my own

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the stack is more than that of the appponent, then no deal is concluded.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would only deal if we have an absurd deepstack

Maybe 50/50 deal if i feel i cant beat him HU

If i get a good deal while being the shortstack

Or if its about a lot of money and the deal would make sense at the time

I would never make a deal if i have more chips than the other person!

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys,

Good day!
I think if the tournament is dear to you and you made it to the final table and feel that you don't have an advantage over the field, then it's worth sharing. Usually they are divided by chips, but again, if you do not feel that you can beat everyone easily, then you can give up to reduce the effect of variance. In my humble opinion.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello good morning, I really think that if I would make a deal it would be a 50/50 if not no! It is more if I was playing long hours in the tournament, so much sacrifice to divide at the final table, what was the use of it? I believe that a winning player must be confident in his game and go for everything! Greetings !!!

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind making deals on the final table. However, I prefer that it's an even chop or an even chop and play for the extra prize pool money.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Guys,

Most often, when the weighted average deal does not suit one of the players, and these are, as a rule, the players from the bottom of the leaderboard, it is proposed to make ICM calculations (ICM is an independent chip model). The topic of ICM is quite complex to dive deeply into now, and this is beyond the scope of our today's article. But generally speaking, everything is quite clear here too. As with the weighted average method, the ICM method involves determining the monetary value of the chips remaining in the game. However, the ICM does not calculate the value of each individual chip, but rather adapts to the fact that the value of the chips changes as the tournament progresses.they make sense, if the sum of the prize money already has a lot of weight for you. you are equal to your opponent, when you have a significant advantage, then it is better not to use this option

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has only happened to me once, I think it was in a Cards chat tournament coincidentally, if I'm not wrong it was in the 1K tournament that takes place every second Saturday of the month, I reached the final table and apparently we were all tired, we arrived at An agreement, I was the number 9 flirt and the truth was I made $ 30, I do not know the truth if it was in this tournament or in another but I do remember that I made $ 30. Regards.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the 50/50 split is a good option for anything can happen! I have been heads up quite a few times where I was the short stack at a 20:1 ratio. At this point I was sure to win the 2nd place money and offered to split. My opponents of course said no and had a little chuckle. By the end of the game they were pissed!!!!! If you are sure to win a given amount without winning another hand you become dangerous! At this point I would go all-in preflop and when they folded I would show my 8 2off, or Q 3 and so on. When they did call I either had a hand or got lucky, but I usually beat them because I could play very loose. So you need to remember anything can happen, and any 2 cards can win!!!!!:D:D

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On bet online, iirc, the deal is based on current position, stack size (icm), or an even split.

You want to be sure you're chip lead before offering a deal as you get to decide what option to pick. The other players have to agree to it, of course, but you might get lucky and make a few extra dollars from players that aren't paying attention the payouts.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMHO you deal when you can get a deal in your favor. I have been part of many final table deals at live tournaments. Also I once got 2 guys to split 2nd and 3rd and give me 1st place money. I had a 2 to 1 chip lead and they had about equal stacks. I convinced them that if we played it out I definitely was going to win and since you both have about the same amount of chips you should split. I am a great salesman. Now would I have took the deal if I was either of the other 2 guys? No chance in hell unless I positively knew the other 2 were much better players than me and I probably was going to finish 3rd anyway.

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if the prize pool its huge compared to the buy-in i think its okay
if its a small MTT i like to play for the win without deal

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Sulfuro001. It's funny I found your tread today, because I played a $3500 GTD on SB yesterday, and when it got down to 5 of us, we could make a deal. I clicked on it but no one wanted to do so. Oh well went out 3rd. GL you all

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything is according to the situation, sometimes there are so arrogant opponents who come out with you on the skill for the final, I try not to deal the money with such, and if there are three strong regulars left, we usually deal, otherwise the situation may not turn in your favor, and it often happens that the advantage in chips is not the main thing, a couple of successful boards and that's all...you won

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament for knockout, there were three of us left and we shared the prizes equally, we fought for knockout for about an hour.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think deals at the final table make sense in case of a long equal fight when there is no advantage of any of the players, in case of equality it is worth sharing the prize money, in other cases someone will be left behind in a disadvantageous position.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it makes sense to make a deal if the prize payouts are massive or in my cases it comes down to 2 players left heads up and we just go at it for hours chip stacks back and forth then we decide to split and its fair considering the work involved from both.