cheating for a fact

K

killercon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know of a poker club that plays micro online tournys that feed each other chips and play together as a team in micro tournys. they will buy in seversl times and just feed the person who has the most chips plus they can all see what each other has. they will drive up the action. they will play mostly $10to $100 tournys when theres a big guarantee. thers about 40 members they pool in there money and split the winnings.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Report their usernames to the site in question? :)

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sooner or later, they will be opened and suspended anyway, only they will register again and continue :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which site do they play?

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I lived in the US a while back and knew of some guys who register in the same SNGs and play while communicating on the phone avoiding the IP address problem. But PS and ACR both had credited my account on a couple of occasions saying that they had caught players cheating on tables I was on. I don't know how they did it. As mentioned above, all we can do is report the usernames to the sites they play on.
But the question actually is " How does a person feel like after a win by cheating ? " Happy? Satisfied? Smart? Just wondering !

R

Rybod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can report any information to the site with names, tourneys they played, etc. They can use that to correlate data and history to track them down. It's basically a database search for them and the more data they have to look for, the easier it will be for them to find and ban.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always report if you believe cheating is definitely occurring, if they arent its not hurting anyone it will be checked out tho..

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would think this would be extremely difficult to actually be profitable the way you describe it. You would have to end up at the same table with the guys you are working with and if the "team" keeps buying back in...? I can't see how this could be profitable enough for that kind of effort in the long run. I could be wrong because I definitely ain't the smartest guy in the world but I would think the guy that you "feed" would just about have to at least finish top three and a few more guys would have to finish in the cash to do well and even then it would still depend on the number of buy ins. I would think smaller field tournaments would be the best way to do this and then the prize pool would be smaller, so once again hard for me to see how you could be that profitable.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they must be reported. always.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everywhere there are a couple of like-minded guys, both in poker and in any other business, who believe that they are smarter than others, but the time will come that their scam will open and they will remain with nothing