Cardschat $100 Daily Tournament. Opinions about the environment or about some impediments.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello.
I greatly appreciate the tournaments offered to us by CC and I join them with pleasure and hope, I'm happy when I meet my colleagues to see how they're doing, what kind of strategies they adopt or what I do when I'm in trouble.
But...
I played the league games (I'm still at the beginning in this) with great pleasure, being aware that I'm part of a team for which I have to have the best possible results, which I was also expecting, they were pleasant, good games without much crap, with skilled opponents (%) most of them. While I play the daily tournament depending on my mood or habit.
So I have days when I want to have a quality game and I sit patiently to play some hands and I encounter all kinds of meanness, misplaced bets, endlessly repeated all-ins with weak cards and the height of irony when you pay has something good in hand 😀, or you see some VIPs who try intimidation strategies considering you mediocre and weak in front of him. Losing your good mood?
When you meet creatures that raise bets on any card that seems good to them without a hint, does your playing style change for the worse?
When you are in a bad mood and make big mistakes at the table, do you feel remorse towards your colleagues by your gesture?
Playing this tournament out of habit you sometimes realize that there is a lot of chaos among our colleagues, you were expecting a game today to your expectations but.....that's it?
It's true that I also have strange components sometimes (when I come across something I have in my notes, arrears with someone 😉) but I would like you to share with me how well you feel on these tours, if it bothers you something and if you feel it is up to your expectations.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can relate to your experiences. Poker tournaments can indeed be quite diverse, and the playing styles you encounter can vary greatly. It's important to stay patient and focused on your own game, regardless of the table dynamics. Remember that every challenge is an opportunity to learn and improve.

Also, you cant expect your opponents play exacly how you want. Thats not the point of the game.

Keep enjoying the tournaments and adapting to the ever-changing poker landscape :p

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's true that I also have strange components sometimes (when I come across something I have in my notes, arrears with someone 😉) but I would like you to share with me how well you feel on these tours, if it bothers you something and if you feel it is up to your expectations.
Unfortunately, this is what we face every day in freerolls and micros tournaments, the vast majority of players are there for all or nothing, they don't care if they are playing correctly or not, for them the luck factor is the most important thing.

If this bothers me, not at all, I may even be momentarily irritated by a play, but deep down I know that this is how it will be every day, and I have no expectations that it can improve, but I will continue playing, because that's how I always say , I'm not investing anything, so I don't worry.

Thank you Cesar.🙂

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch