Calling all-ins in Freerolls

T

tashad30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hi im curious to know what sorts of ranges people have when it comes to calling All ins in freerolls?

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually call all-in with 10-10 or higher...

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi im curious to know what sorts of ranges people have when it comes to calling All ins in freerolls?
your range got be pretty wide. waiting on good cards in freerolls is just frustrating . at least in those where you can buy in unlimited till add on phase.
CC freerolls are way more serious. You also find some loose players but all in all the level of qualitypoker is much higher than in public freerolls

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With freerolls since the entry fee is zero, opportunity cost is a big factor. For example is there something you maybe should be doing that day instead of playing poker? If there is then this would make it more likely you would call an all in since if you lose you can get on with doing what you probably should be doing anyway.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Everyone probably has their own understanding and range. For example, I play freerolls as patiently as I do in other tournaments. I don't play with junk and I don't take unnecessary risks. I play patiently and disciplinedly, maybe that's why I have good results.

S

shobolanul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends very much on the type of freeroll, i just recently started playing the cardschat freerolls and the players are much better compared to the rest of the players from other freerolls.

Freeroll Passwords