kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This idea would only lower the level of frrerolls even further.

People are better off going for a lottery ticket than trying to play a CC freeroll with re-entry.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you like the option to buy chips in freerolls, I kind of hate it, that someone can buy for few cents 5 times higher stack then beginners stack, kind of ruins the freeroll in my opinion.
I think it's fine to keep rebuy option till registration ends, provided registration ends in 30 - 45 mins.

T

ThePokerman123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you like the option to buy chips in freerolls, I kind of hate it, that someone can buy for few cents 5 times higher stack then beginners stack, kind of ruins the freeroll in my opinion.
Yes, this is so true. A freeroll should stay a freeroll.

T

ThePokerman123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, friend!
We all need to remember that poker is primarily a money making business)
Players who make rebuys or add-ons not only pay for the freeroll itself, but can also increase the number of places played. I think if there were no additional purchases, the organizers would hold fewer free events.
I think the poker-sites make more than enough money out of the players. They should be a lot more generous. But thats how we humans are: greeeeeeedy 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Buying more chips is possible if it's worth it, otherwise the freeroll should be free.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
as they say, if you have money, you can afford a lot;)

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally don't like rebuys because it puts you at a big disadvantage. But since these are the rules of the poker sites there is not much you can do about it.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
The truth is that I really like freerolls with a rebuy option because the vast majority of those who play freerolls do not have a rebuy option and that gives you a little more option to enter ITM

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like it, a freeroll should be a freeroll. So that everyone is on an equal footing

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The rebuy option doesn't bother me at all, in a lot of tournaments if it's used at a latter stage you will get a little bit more than 1BB. What I don't like is the add-on option

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Then it would only be true madness.
In freerolls with the participation of thousands of people, it is still impossible to play normally against the many 'all-in with every hand' players.
If there was a rebuy, the freeroll would be a real nightmare.
There are smaller $1-$2 tournaments with rebuy/add-on, we should not force this on freerolls.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like it, the free tournament is for those who don't have a bankroll and those who can buy back, have a lot of advantage!

Poker Chips - History of Chips