Building a micro bankroll through SnGs

Vadim Kudimov

Vadim Kudimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honest. I do not know how many but make bankroll with $ 1 I did not get. the maximum is $ 10. but then it begins a nightmare. Cards do not go and offer to play only on small cards such as 3-5, 7-9
for my game (tight) is not acceptable, and I once again roll down to $ 1-2

30pointbuck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started my bankroll from freeroll winnings. It is tough to get started. I started playing 9 and 10 hand SNG's but figured out that I prefer 6 handed. Always too many crazies at a 10 handed table. This makes it tough to navigate especially at smaller buy ins. Also the faster the tournament, the more luck that is introduced. Some people do well with turbo's though.

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Building a bankroll from nothing

I started with nothing 3 weeks ago on ACR and I'm above $5 from their daily $10 freerolls and the Halloween specials. I'm planning on getting up to at least $10 before trying any SNGS...micro stakes I think are a bit more doable with small bankroll. GL out there!

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice to you is to look around and try and find a site that offers some more free play games than pokerstars . Try building up a BR there and moving it over to stars once you have a decent one started . If you live outside the US , you have access to plenty of other sites that should offer a few more free oppurtunities to get a BR going.

For your stars BR I say go ahead and take a shot at the .25c 45mans , they have the least variance of your options and hopefully you run good !

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best poker site for that is BetOnline. They have a lot of freerolls every day including $300, 200, and several 100 guaranteed freeroll tournament. If you win in a couple of them, you can get your bankroll to $ 10-20 range which is pretty good for starting bankroll from nothing.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Build that roll through the freerolls then give the cash game micros a try. Less variance and you can pick your spots to get your money in better than tourneys.

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just deposit some money so you can play real poker bro.

MrBadAss

MrBadAss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at least 0.10 360, those 0.02 990mans doesnt help in nothing your game

D

deeznuts70

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$1 Baby Bankroll

The money you have divide by the amount for the number of sng's you could play. You mentioned .10 nad .02. One would give you 10 entries and the lower would give you 50. You bankroll dictates 50 entries.

Pokergambler11

Pokergambler11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not try cash games? I used the $2 bonus on 888 poker and got to $15 in a week. 888 isn't very good though. Build a bankroll to $2 and grind cash. I play cash to pay back my buy-ins for tournaments. Also less variance in cash

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You correctly decided to play at this limit of 25 cents. in a hyper -turbo tournament and will depend on luck , and do not have time to maneuver only Ollin .

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management