ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What are your thoughts on bounty hunter tournaments? I like them, since I can earn my buyin back without necessarily making it to the money, but I know some people don't like them because that does take a lot of money away from the winnings of people actually making it to the money.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like them a lot, I like that many times for wanting to win a bounty the rivals play badly and normally in those tournaments is when I double the fastest in chips, these tournaments have become my favorites

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rarely play in these tournaments, because there players for the sake of the bounty play with any hands, with any junk and often just crazy situations happen that personally upset me a lot. And in order not to get too upset, I play only in regular tournaments :)

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are your thoughts on bounty hunter tournaments? I like them, since I can earn my buyin back without necessarily making it to the money, but I know some people don't like them because that does take a lot of money away from the winnings of people actually making it to the money.
I would have to agree with you. I like them because you can actually make more than your entry quickly. I usally fall asleep in the long turnaments and by the time I wake up the tournament is over

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no better tournaments for bankroll.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without a doubt, Bounty Hunter tournaments are extremely profitable and satisfying for me. The nature of these tournaments, where each player has a reward on the head, offers an exciting experience and a unique opportunity to accumulate extra winnings.
The strategy I use in Bounty Hunter tournaments differs slightly from traditional tournaments, as it's important to balance the search for elimination with the preservation of my own stack. Identifying the players with the most weaknesses or with the most valuable rewards becomes a fundamental part of my strategy.
Every kill I make is a source of satisfaction, not only because of the value in money, but also because of the feeling of overcoming my opponents. The ability to accumulate rewards throughout the tournament creates a competitive and rewarding environment for me.

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well KO tournaments are always interesting, especially when they have a good prize money guarantee. Even if you don't hit the prizes you can score even more than the average prize along the way.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i am not good at them but i like playing sometimes a bounty hunter game at the micro stakes . with fast format . i like the fact that you can get paid $$$ via the bounty before BUBBLE and ITM , and if players play very loose that's even better , to get a bounty easier .

K

Kurchina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BA
Chips
Don't like them, usually full of donks who just shove.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty Hunter these are good tournaments. But unsuccessful for me. The structure implies not being afraid to take risks, putting pressure on low stacks and making buy-in in case of failures.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
bounty events and PKOs favor aggressive players that want to get in lots of pots , gamble and accumulate chips early .regular MTTs, especially freezeouts are better for patient ,disciplined types . pick whichever you choose !

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play them because they are also cool, you can win money in them without even getting prizes, but if you like big money at least x2 to be it, it's best to play regular tournaments without knocking out a player or if you are very passive they don't seem to work for you either, because you sometimes need the courage to play with weak cards to knock out a player

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like that format and the thing that people play very lose on them