Bounty Builder

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very exciting tourney!every day poker stars have a cheap buy-in 55c bounty builder at 3:30pm ,I reccomend everybody to play this tourney.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of bounty builder tournaments? Personally, I like to play them the most.

I heard of bounty builders but I am not sure exactly how these tournaments are played?

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play Bounty Builders too, can make back the money you spent on buying in , and most of all Eliminating and collecting their bounties.... its more exciting when youre in the money with players having high bounties, but you cant under estimate players....there are a lot of good players out there.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not play much Bounty tournaments,but so far my experiences are positive. Can i quickly get the price of the entry, which removes the pressure from me. I like it, great innovation.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love them! First of all because of the structure that brings a little more action, but the best are on sunday. When it comes to postflop play, you have almost won. (I play the 0,55 only)
It's really just fun, how you can read the people with your bets and their answers.

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they're a really great MTT format for players who are very good (Top 20% but not top 5%). Most notably for players who frequently cash, but who are still struggling to make it past the money bubble to the final 9 seats. These KO tournaments are a great way for intermediate and learning MTT players to build a bankroll while still taking shots at the big cash. I think there is much less variance in playing these than regular MTTs.

Ragequit

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of bounty builder tournaments? Personally, I like to play them the most.

my favorite tournament
but a few recent tournaments I had very difficult moments
now I make a little break after the last tournament

Attachments

• mgc.jpg
    mgc.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 23
Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OUCH!!!
Don't worry, get back on the saddle. Next time he will only have A7 and you get back your value. :rolleyes:

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a friend who plays the 0,55 bounty has come a couple of times away in the tournament, including a final table, but I think it's not worth spending many hours sitting for so little money.
The bouty with bigger entry do not know how many players register but if they do about 2000 or 3000 would be worth it.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion these are the most interesting tournaments. The structure of the blinds is also very pleasant. 7 minutes on pokerstars.

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion these are the most interesting tournaments. The structure of the blinds is also very pleasant. 7 minutes on pokerstars.
Yea 7 minutes to start but the it increases 8 minutes after 10/15 levels I believe. Then to 9 minutes after another 10 levels. I love this format because in the deep stages you can play proper poker given you have a decent sized stack.

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the PKOs (Progressive Knock Outs) are 10 minute levels. Except for the Turbo PKOs which are 5 minutes.

Astokato

Astokato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice tour

micro stakes 0.55, 1.10 i think if you play tight you will go deep. players to win the bounty play a lot of bullshit!!!

DSUMMER10

DSUMMER10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the tournament of this type, although my favorites are the mtt turbo and the sng. But overall, this tournament to which you refer, is not good for those who are starting, whose purpose is to build rewards. Therefore, it requires technique and experience of the player, whose characteristics are nonexistent in beginning players.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally love bounty tourneys, the action get's hot and people tend to loosen up. If you can get a big stack early in the tournament you're looking good to pick up a lot of bounties.

A lot of people make the mistake of going for the bounties rather than playing their hand which is a bonus! :)

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Progressive Bounty is a favorite type of poker tournament because you can back your buy-in before ITM.
I like more there 10 min blinds up

Crazymoney16

Crazymoney16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing only in this type of tournaments now) I think this is the most profitable option to use $ 15 win in the CC freeroll ))