Bounty Builder

MIljanho

MIljanho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think of bounty builder tournaments? Personally, I like to play them the most.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me too,:D They are fun!

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea, since most low stakes MTT are turbos (low starting stack, and fast blinds) even though they are not labeled as such. I believe this is the most profitable way to play MTT at that level.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They add a whole new dimension to the game which can be very enjoyable and add to the game positively normal game 89 suited a fold to short stack all in now with a bounty or scalp on line 56 suited is a call if you have 10 times more chips cruel when you spike a 5 against your opponents missed AK LOL.

P

pokerpick311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty tournaments are good to play because we can save the entrance and something else, the bad thing is that some players to get your reward, usually take the hand to the end and earn hands trash

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Interesting tournaments. The do not have big prices along the positions. They give money if you start kick out other players. This means that you must be highstacked from the beggining in order to compete the others!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are fascinating this type of tournaments and they have fun

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To say and I like bounty builder. It's easier to win sums with which you have entered the tournament. I like to see that reward placed on each opponent's head.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing tournaments - Bounty Builder-- and getting money for knocking out players, I'm playing - 0.55 - and 1.10 - for me it's great tournaments!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are my favorite tournaments

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree.
These are my favorite tournaments.
I always make money for them.

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just always playing too aggressive in these tournaments, I think this is bad because it leaves me exposed.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like them as well. With a deep stack I'm looking to take some chances for some bounties.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got to love the Bounty Builder. Steady play although a little looser and easy to get itm

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that they should be a good way to build bankroll in low stakes MTT.
And it looks that they are more and more popular. Also in pokerstars but also i saw that partypoker has a lot of progressive ko MTT.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the tournament format bounty player so that players in it play more widely preflop because of a possible bounty! this gives good opportunities to build up the stack! just play on the hand and "do not bluff in the fish"

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like them very much, I think they give an extra emotion to the poker tournaments

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play them all the time knock out a couple players and you have your buy in back.:):):)

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing them, but I don't think they are great at low stakes for learning good poker. Calling shoves is not typical in standard play but with bounties it becomes much more common

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are fine, but the amount of competition is extreme on many of these tournaments, so you Really earn your money in these ..... :D

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty builder and progressive KO are my favorite MTTs on Pokerstars. I really enjoy playing them because some times you can play around bounty or u can caught your enemies with your bounty :)
Good luck to everybody hope you the best in the poker carrier

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently they are my favorite types of MTT's on Stars. I am recently trying to grind the $4.40, $5.50 & $7.50 (the ones with relatively smaller fields which run during the local daytime for me) BB & PKO's.

Lately, also been into the Hyper-Turbo 6 Max $5.50 & $7.50 PKO's. The variance is obviously much more, but its a LOT of fun when running good. Also I think strategy for Hyper-Turbo can be very polarizing and interesting.

Aspiring to build enough roll to justify (I go by the 100 buy in bankroll management strategy) regularly grinding the $11 & $22 BBs & PKOs.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really like! The structure of the tournament makes the players very often play all in! And this can lead to early retirement from the game! After all, you cannot all the time not to respond to aggression! So each player has its own format of the game in which it is comfortable to play!

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think these tournaments are fun. But different than regular tournaments. I would say players play a bit looser in these types of tourneys to try to win bounties. In these you have to be careful in the beginning and try to win your first hand so you don't fall below the ability to knock players out. Overall these tournaments are pretty solid for microing a bankroll.