I play usually very often and tight.
Good luck and have fun !

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes a little I try to raise very often and make others players be a short stake......

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion,is very important in that moment to know the players against you play and try to win pots when they are really weak...and when i have a very good hand i make stange bets:)

That's my style too and it's a key of winning🙃

N

nyolcas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my point of view a lot of players became too agressive when they are chipleaders. I saw a lot of chipleaders destroying their stack to zero with too agressive play. Another point here is when you became the chipleader ? Final table, mid session, early session? I do not change my style too much when I'm the chipleader, I only try to steal some blinds if it's possible, and play some connected cards with paying to much to see the flop.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to not change my play up all that much when I'm chip leader.
Maybe increase my bet sizes a little.

I do tend to call shoving shortstacks a little lighter, in hopes of busting them. Should probably stop doing that as it's an easy way to not be chip leader any more...

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always Yes, but it's much more aggressive at the final table)) at other stages of the tournament only against certain opponents.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think your play should change somewhat , mainly because chips are our tools to get more chips. So once we gain more we are given more oppurtunities to take advantage of the different style of players at our table . Chips should be used as a weapon against your opponents and having more should mean at least a slight rise in aggression imo .

012chach45

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not too good at the leader

I'm not really any good at it would like to learn how?

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Solid conservative play probably got me the big stack, and that is what will keep it growing. I wait and let that over aggressive player double me up!

B

bizbakol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play tight, especially when the blind is big, and the other players on the table have half or less of your stack.

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually make a pressure on my opponent, big stack is always respect, I play more hands than usually, game is easier and more comfortable.

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
avoid marginal collisions with other large stacks, pressure on the small stacks, a little luck and everything will be fine

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
avoid marginal collisions with other large stacks, pressure on the small stacks, a little luck and everything will be fine

I let the Medium stacks take care of the small ones. The medium stacks have more to fear from you than the small. The small stacks are just looking for a spot and do not care if you have 1 chip or 2 million more than they do.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its much easier to do than to say, but just keep looking for a reason to enter a hand- ie villans dont defend blinds, or villans fold to cbet, or there is huge icm tax for them to play a hand, etc, etc etc

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can pick out several ways to advantage your stack profitable.

First way to holding leadership: play tight with strong enough hand. For example Ace higher hand is not enough, maybe Ace suited.... but always in according with special conditions (read below).

Second way: choose the opponents. You can't win every hand. Yes, even with very strong hand you can find three of a kind sixes your opponent holding. The smaller number of players you play against is the better.

Third way: beat the little stacks. Feeling from own experience I can said - if your are big stack, you will kick off some little guys with out any problem. Choose right situation when everyone folded besides little stack and do it.