Big 20 main event 5Mgtd

L

Lanzamino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys!

Found a ticket to the main in my account, no idea how i got it 😂. Played one time before a sunday million like 7y ago and went like s**t cause i was too scared and still a noob. Don't think the same will happen this time but these huges MTTs are still a mystery to me, since i play more live poker and usually cash games. Some tips would be useful, especially one when to register cause the late reg is on since the start of day 2

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. Good luck. Tight is right. That's my tip.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually prefer to register before the start of the tournament.
But of course it all depends on your style of play. If your style is bingo, it may be best to register 5 minutes before the end of registration. Good luck anyway. :)

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Lol, I opened another blue chest few minutes ago, and it credited just 50 Stars coins to me :(

No tickets sadly, anyway good luck in this huge Event and share with us what happened :top:

L

Lanzamino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tips. Gonna play it from the start. Yeah i'll update how it goes

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Lol I qualified yesterday from this big freeroll, and forgot about it completely 😂 thanks for the thread as it served as a reminder!

Good luck in the tournament!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't have any tip , those special editions are full of crazy players , play your game and abc poker will make the job for you. Day 2 is something you can achieve. I know there is a $20K bounty on every pokerstars pro so you know , wild things gonna happen at those tables for sure.

Last but not least , have fun!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool, I also got my ticket yesterday in the grande gratis, I hope to move to the 2nd and get some money from it.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow that was grand....wish I could land one of those. I can't even get a weeny one....all I get is the box that says "The draw took place but you got nuthin etc etc

L

Lanzamino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have any tip , those special editions are full of crazy players , play your game and abc poker will make the job for you. Day 2 is something you can achieve. I know there is a $20K bounty on every Pokerstars pro so you know , wild things gonna happen at those tables for sure.

Last but not least , have fun!

Yeah heard about out it like an hour ago. People gonna go nuts for the 20k in pro tables. Thank u

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, congrats and good luck.
Play slow and tight, wait for premium hands in position and don’t play scared, it was a free ticket so you really have nothing to lose��

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats m8 , play well and you might earn some nice cash . I tried to win ticket via freeroll yesterday ,but I busted . Opponent hit 2 outer on me on river :(

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get coins, like 20boxes no ticket but it will appear no doubt ��

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play without fear of winning.

L

Lanzamino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Made it through day 1.

Played much tighter than i usually do. Didn't had to go even once all-in, tried always to not bring myself in a too large pot without some monsters to hide

Attachments

• IMG_20211206_025234.jpg
    IMG_20211206_025234.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8