Junk_hand_Jack

Junk_hand_Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Kia ora,

I'm in Aotearoa new zealand and we are about 12 hours ahead of Europe and about 18 ahead of the Americas. Fortunately for me, I am an early riser so I get to play in a few tourneys starting at 6am or 7am here.

For east asians and pacific islanders - what online tournaments are you playing that are available at reasonable times for your time zones?

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play real money tournaments or freeroll? There are real money tournaments or SNGs that start at all times depending on the cost of entry, if they are freerolls with free entry it depends on your time zone, at least in my country the Cardschat tournaments are at 3pm (15:00) in your case it would be approximately 9am, I don't know how I could help you, there are rooms that are more appropriate in your area such as ACR, 888 and GG.

Junk_hand_Jack

Junk_hand_Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Do you play real money tournaments or freeroll? There are real money tournaments or SNGs that start at all times depending on the cost of entry, if they are freerolls with free entry it depends on your time zone, at least in my country the Cardschat tournaments are at 3pm (15:00) in your case it would be approximately 9am, I don't know how I could help you, there are rooms that are more appropriate in your area such as ACR, 888 and GG.
Mostly freeroll but I'm looking for the 'right' tournament to pay into - possibly satellites to higher value tournaments. They all seem to be Americas or Europe based - is there and east asia/oceania equivalent? If not there may be an opportunity here

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello
I think there are tournaments for asia in GGpoker
have a look over them and good luk