best strategy at the end of the tournament

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to hear from you what the best strategy is if you're at the end of a tournament and you're under 10BB. What attitude to taked in those hours

End of the tournament and 10BB then I'm shoving any two! What are you waiting for? You have nothing to fight with.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Any Ax it does work in deep stake. Ax shove any!!!

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Toward the end of a tournament I play a little tighter than normal but, I still play the hands that I am suppose to. I don't just fold good hands and hope to wait out other short stacks. Good luck !

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I seldom go down to 10b, push / fold starts much earlier, but if the satellite or prizes tickets, 1-2 people remain to the prizes and I pass, then most likely I will suffer and I will pull to the end.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything depends on the stacks. From this and the action unfolds. In any case, you need to try to aggressively steal blinds and gather information about your opponents.

J

j t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus. Less times for mistakes and wait for a good hand!

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no limps, no raises, no call mini raises only push or fold

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it is a regular tournament this number of 10 bb is not a comfortable stack in regular tournaments, but it is a stack that still allows maneuvers, such as a mini-raise / fold. With less than these stacks you can already strongly consider the shove. You should also consider how much your stack can hurt the other players at the table, this information is important because if most of the players are deep (with many chips), the chance of them paying their all in "just to see" or thinking "It will not cost much, will I eliminate him" is higher (which can be good, if you have a strong hand, but this also makes you prone to take more bad beats.

U

UDN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With 10 BB you need to take risks and to push, of course. you need to avoid such situations and to monitor their stack during the game) Easier to stay on a raft with 20-30 BB )

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on the situation. Sometimes I use the all in or fold on 10bb or less, but if everyone is cooperating..I try to bump up on the final table. but as stated above u cant blind out..sometimes u gotta move! gl on the felts.

PS I appreciate all the questions It helps my game I cant figure out how to start my own thread and aske a question:)

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
with a low stack, I try to be more selective with the cards I play, of course depending on whether the tournament is turbo or not, what I can resist until I have a good one in which I think I can take a chance

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With such a stack at the end of the tournament, I would wait for a good hand to put everything and hope for good luck.