Best run in step tournaments?

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing a lot of the step 1/6 on ACR to work up to a seat in the Venom $2500 event. (Hopefully)

I was curious anyone have any major step achievements in their online poker career?

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm up to step 5. Honestly, I was going for the bubble money playing the step 4, it was 100 bucks, I had a shot, allin but was ahead and guy didn't catch up so I was stuck with the step5 ticket. I'm hoping bubble money in that one is a few hundred.

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing a lot of the step 1/6 on ACR to work up to a seat in the Venom $2500 event. (Hopefully)

I was curious anyone have any major step achievements in their online poker career?

At 888 poker there are good Sattelite Step 1 - 5, they provide an opportunity to get more points in the system and quickly rise on the level. Try on 888, there are a lot of freerolls there.

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm up to step 5. Honestly, I was going for the bubble money playing the step 4, it was 100 bucks, I had a shot, allin but was ahead and guy didn't catch up so I was stuck with the step5 ticket. I'm hoping bubble money in that one is a few hundred.

Can you sell the ticket or does it just go back to a ticket credit?

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did:0) I made it to the final step but my luck did not make it far in that tournament it sucked not making it to the money but I thought it was cool to make it that far:0)

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started on step 1 with Bet365 for 50c and got to the final step 9 (350 euros) and got knocked out after about 6 hands in!